What's new

Whatever

Some mods out here hate my guts for speaking out the truth and facts that make them squirm!! Even a little lighthearted sarcasm or humor seems to get their goat!! :P

So they're just waiting for the slightest opening to kick my butt! I just came out of a 7 day ban. Jeeez! :dirol:

I will probably be sent to the cooler for this post too! Or incarcerated in Hell till the cows come home! :rolleyes1:
@Horus did you do that to him?? :butcher:

I know it must not be aero, he bans only the trolls.
So who banned you?

Ohh hes a great guy....I think!

Nevah mind!

Btw the hammer might fall on me also very soon :lol:
Good! Since I'll be banned pretty soon too, there would be plenty of time away from PDF and thus a perfect excuse for us to meet up in Dubai over dinner!! :D

What say you? :rolleyes1:

Bio chem physics and math ( just for the heck of it , ima drop it in a month or two LOL)

I took Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics & General Paper in A1 before realizing that A'Level Sciences are difficult as hell especially if someone like me doesn't really have much of an aptitude for them to begin with ! :unsure:

Sometimes I still hear my teacher's voice telling me about Pauli's Exclusion Principle or the Wave Theory or whatever the hell else Chemistry was all about ! :o:

So in A2 I switched over to Physics, Economics & Mathematics ! :)

but other that long time no see , that how ya beeeeeeeen ?

I've been alright....hows life been treating you little man ? :)

Aha, that explains their mealy mouthed evasion (no apology of any sort) to the Rotherham cases (I know, Muslims are not to blame).

I don't know if I am wrong in my assessment, but people like MCB and others want to preserve the old pwer structures of the countries they come from, like the clerics. But then they view integration as a threat to this.

The British public reaction, it seems they have run out of patience with organisations like MCB.

I have listened to some talks given by Quilliam. What do you think.

Spot on with all the above,

Quilliam are great, they just need more Sufi Imams on board. The Imams do their separate thing against these extremists, but view Quilliam as suited and booted, clean shaven noobs. :big_boss:

Don't listen to @waz Bhai hes a Disco Molvi ! :o:

Disco molvis are cool.

Watch from 1.50 onwards, TUQ in this one as well. 8-)

Some beautiful ziker (praise of Allah) together.

Last edited:
Bio chem physics and math ( just for the heck of it , ima drop it in a month or two LOL)

but other that long time no see , that how ya beeeeeeeen ?

@Ravi Nair Hows it going man?

@BDforever Has the lungi army invaded Indian Bengal yet ?

Bio, Chem? and Maths. LOL. Typical south asian nerd =D

I kid, I am jealous of you my boy. You have far greater academic credentials than me. If only I wasn't such a lazy son of a.... :/

Spot on with all the above,

Quilliam are great, they just need more Sufi Imams on board. The Imams do their separate thing against these extremists, but view Quilliam as suited and booted, clean shaven noobs. :big_boss:

Disco molvis are cool.

Watch from 1.50 onwards, TUQ in this one as well. 8-)

Some beautiful ziker (praise of Allah) together.

Indian polity I have recently noticed, has become obsessed with the economy. And it is a phenomenon that has taken root in the last 5 or so years.

Last edited:
@Chak Bamu

I can't respond to the thread you created, as it is in seniors cafe. Did you write it up yourself?

Yes. It took me a couple of hours last night. I wanted to avoid emotional PTI supporters and get some quality comments in the senior's cafe. However seniority is based on # of posts and that is more a criteria of one's having time and determination to post, than maturity of thought & analysis. You can write something here, and I will post it there while crediting you for the effort.

My friend, philosopher, and guide.....Chak Bamu!! :cry: :D

Don't ask me what the hell for! I haven't a fookin' clue!! :frown:

I am sorry bro. That post of yours was more of a pre-warning type than warning. Its easy to get into a 'zone' when many people are trolling upon a specific point and a senior poster like yourself joins them. I think it was exasperation more than content that got me (and you).

Yes. It took me a couple of hours last night. I wanted to avoid emotional PTI supporters and get some quality comments in the senior's cafe. However seniority is based on # of posts and that is more a criteria of one's having time and determination to post, than maturity of thought & analysis. You can write something here, and I will post it there while crediting you for the effort.
It'd be a pain to copy and paste quotes from there etc. Some points I disagree. But good piece of work.

I think of doing similar work here, but it'd only lead to diehard potians coming and ruining the thread. K'm very critical of their approach.

So I prefer to leave my work where there's a little chance of really awful comments. I've written for newspaper once, but even there we see bunch of pti flock. So I just write at school, i get to express opinion and score good marks, double win.

Maybe I'll write for good newspaper like guardian or new york times. But they need someone with phd in english and research (exageration but true )

I am sorry bro. That post of yours was more of a pre-warning type than warning. Its easy to get into a 'zone' when many people are trolling upon a specific point and a senior poster like yourself joins them. I think it was exasperation more than content that got me (and you).

Zara sharam kar. I am not Ik fanboy, but I despise Noora league. Will you triumphantly declare Nooras as the the rightful heirs of this fucked up democracy? The entire parliament admitted that there was voter fraud. So, is this the kind of democracy that you want???

Back
Top Bottom