What's new

Whatever

ah, after long time ? here is something for you
View attachment 46348

You been PShopping all this time...? :P

Rampage missed you a lot.I could hear his cries echoing all over Islamabad.(thx to the hills)
That did make me emotional at times.

@RAMPAGE ,what about that stupid show grey's anatomy?
Do they have a plan to venture once more?:D

You been PShopping all this time...? :P

Rampage missed you a lot.I could hear his cries echoing all over Islamabad.(thx to the hills)
That did made me emotional at times.

@RAMPAGE ,what about that stupid show grey's anatomy?
Do they have a plan to venture once more?:D
Who's cries and what shopping ???

And what's with you missing me ??? Aap nai ham ko kab sai ehmiat dena shuru ki ??? :D

Doctor saab ya tou aap buttt ho ya mai !!!

Yara haven't been following the shows from quite some time. been busy.

Pakistani politics LOL

@Armstrong

It's time mate.It's time ,Butman.

Wear your million $ suit and fly over here from Lahore.Gotham city needs you.

21526-batmancover-1399492784-327-640x480.jpg

bat-signal.jpg

Who's cries and what shopping ???

And what's with you missing me ??? Aap nai ham ko ka sai ehmiat dena shuru ki ??? :D

Doctor saab ya tou aap buttt ho ya mai !!!

Yara haven't been following the shows from quite some time. been busy.

Shopping part was aimed at BD4eva!!

And i've already mentioned a Real butt sahib.

Apne apne Helmet pehan lo,pads bandh lo.Cricket khelne ka time hogya hae.:D

53e68b5b33822.jpg

You already know quite alot about the matter and have covered almost all aspects concerning it quite well so i dont think i need to add anything more...thanks for the analysis!

Thank you, but I forgot to cover a few points. Even if the elections were rigged, what happens if PMLN still have the majority of the votes after the removal of the fraudulent ones? This needs to be taken in to consideration, & I have heard that that is the case in the current scenario, which would nullify PTI's demands for the removal of the government. In that case, all that needs to be done is investigating why & how the rigging occurred & to ensure that it does not happen again. Note that the elections took place under the supervision of the previous government, & that issue needs to be rectified too. This can restore the legitimacy of the PMLN government, & all that needs to be done then is reach some sort of solution with PTI. Qadri can be dealt with easily after that, & the reason for this is if the government's legitimacy is restored, he simply won't have enough supporters to overthrow the government. Let's not forget that neither PTI or Qadri has enough supporters out on the streets at this point anyway, but the main issue to be dealt with is PMLN's legitimacy. Remember, you need popular support or a civil war to bring down the rulers. Without that, Qadri's supporters can easily be beaten to a pulp & have various charges filed against them, especially those that were involved in attacking the police or destroying public property.

Back
Top Bottom