What's new

Whatever

Sure it is.(I like that approach)
But are we comfortable or alright with that if we care enough?
A question that at times i ask myself.

See you in the evening( using your gray curvy muscles).:)

See ya later. May be.

Well actually my English in Writing and in Speech is pretty good... Its just that sometimes in hurry,while writing,i often have problem in differentiating between different Rhyming words:p:...Wo Kia Hey K when i was in Kindergarten and while we switched to the chapter "Words That Rhyme Together" and were gunna have comprehensive lessons on it ,Tu our English Teacher used to mostly spend her time prolly thinking about the guy teacher with whom she was having an affair with:enjoy: and hence didnt concentrate much on us here:laugh:...Tu Is Leay Hum Mi Rhyming Words Ko Distinguish Kerny Mi Kami Reh Gae Hey:p: ...Tu Is Mi Humara Kia Kasur?:p: Baki Tu English Thik Heyna

I should Look up to you? and learn from you?:what: ...well nothing wrong in it but whenever i try looking upto you, tu all i see or comprehend is "Chicks ...Chicks...and more Chicks" :undecided: hahaha just kidding...now dont me mad on me:(

You talk like a 16 year old girl :unsure:

Life is for chicks, well untill you fall in "love" ( yuck) or get married (hahahah well nothing is worse). I wont be mad ON you. At you, prolly not. :p:

Again you come online at 7 am. Something is off about your timings, chup ke ati ho internet pe, are you grounded or something?

can anyone give me links of pdf of floowing autobiography,
1.Muhammad Ali Jinnah's
2. allama iqbal
3. anyone one you can think worth reading
thanks

Hi! Things in Islamabad are ok but people are still facing problems when they need to get to some place,Which means they have to travel very late at night. And Qadri demands that shariff brothers should be prosecuted which can make things alot worse.

Yes, I am aware of the basics & I have been following the news, but not very closely for the last few days. There are a couple of stories out & about regarding the shootings & mishaps the police have had with the protestors, so the prosecutors are undoubtedly going to have to uncover plenty of facts. In any case, I read that the government has accepted the demand to begin investigations regarding the shooting at protestors so let's see what its results are.

Not bad at all.... we are actually enjoying 24 hours Soup Opera,Live Music,such enthusiasm to see in crowd,all celebrities arriving every other day,handsome IK in different Coloured Shalwar Kameez daily,PMLN Ministers in panic,Deadlines Pey Deadlines,increasing Curiosity with every passing minute on what will be the climax of whole this March...and top of all that watching all this while having delicious food and interesting talks when sitting infront of TV:enjoy::p::bunny:

Jokes Apart,its a very crucial day today as the talks and deadlines have been ended....Everyone of us should pray that it ends peacefully....with no violence and bloodshed!

and thanks for the Youtube link!

Lol! It sounds like you are attending some sort of a party with speeches instead of a protest. :lol:

Yeah, I do hope that everything ends peacefully without violence or bloodshed. So are the people attending the protests prepared to stay as long as necessary before a conclusion is reached? I have been wondering the role the military will play in this scenario, & how do people feel about martial law being imposed again?

Personally, I don't think the protests are going to very successful. In my opinion, the kind of changes Pakistan needs can't necessarily be brought about by temporarily replacing one ruling party with another.

You talk like a 16 year old girl :unsure:

Life is for chicks, well untill you fall in "love" ( yuck) or get married (hahahah well nothing is worse). I wont be mad ON you. At you, prolly not. :p:

Again you come online at 7 am. Something is off about your timings, chup ke ati ho internet pe, are you grounded or something?
haha why grounded? I have access to internet 24/7,can use it anytime....Chup K Tu Nae...just trying to bring some discipline and balance in life by sleeping and getting up in time:( because otherwise it makes me dull and dizzy whole day then and hence i cant focus on things properly after that...

So Your Life is all about for Chicks etc?:oops: that is why your Life is so Messed up innit:enjoy::p:...and yeah dont talk about Marriage etc:fie: ....

Phir Meri Gulti Nikal Aee in "on" and "At":( ...You sure wanna make me write some Shakespearean Novel or something one day!:happy:

By the way pretty bad situation in Islo at the moment!:(

haha why grounded? I have access to internet 24/7,can use it anytime....Chup K Tu Nae...just trying to bring some discipline and balance in life by sleeping and getting up in time:( because otherwise it makes me dull and dizzy whole day then and hence i cant focus on things properly after that...

So Your Life is all about for Chicks etc?:oops: that is why your Life is so Messed up innit:enjoy::p:...and yeah dont talk about Marriage etc:fie: ....

Phir Meri Gulti Nikal Aee in "on" and "At":( ...You sure wanna make me write some Shakespearean Novel or something one day!:happy:

By the way pretty bad situation in Islo at the moment!:(

Bloodshed brings you revolution not peaceful sit ins. So be it, for better or for worse.

Bhai story na likhna i dont doubt your creative skills, just your Anglish :D Bachu start proper work then you'll cherish whatever little sleep you get. Khair hum to theray ullu neend hi nahin ati Life before shadi is ONLY about chicks. Ask any guy, any REAL guy :D

Bloodshed brings you revolution not peaceful sit ins. So be it, for better or for worse.

Bhai story na likhna i dont doubt your creative skills, just your Anglish :D Bachu start proper work then you'll cherish whatever little sleep you get. Khair hum to theray ullu neend hi nahin ati Life before shadi is ONLY about chicks. Ask any guy, any REAL guy :D
What do you think will be the outcome...since you always have some inside stories to share or hide:what:... No more Bloodshed please:cry: enough!

My Anglish will always have some errors to correct because tell you honestly I aint happend to be a grand child of the Great William Shakespeare neither Emily Bronte was my Nani :enjoy:

Less Sleep > More Depression/Bad Health etc:happy: .....not Real Guy ...> Players:p: ..Pardon me but thats true!:unsure:

What do you think will be the outcome...since you always have some inside stories to share or hide:what:... No more Bloodshed please:cry: enough!

My Anglish will always have some errors to correct because tell you honestly I aint happend to be a grand child of the Great William Shakespeare neither Emily Bronte was my Nani :enjoy:

Less Sleep > More Depression/Bad Health etc:happy: .....not Real Guy ...> Players:p: ..Pardon me but thats true!:unsure:

I dont happen to be, jesus its like you want me to pick faults :woot:

N league does not know how to do politics. Pathetic crooks. Lets see, they burned bridges with the army when Noor sab ranted with his outburst in the parliament.

Khair i still dont see him going just yet. Crooks they are, one day they will be hanged.

Lol pagal. Bhabi is a pure Punjaban. :hitwall:

And Bhabi married a Kashmiri from AJK ! :unsure:

Doesn't Bhabi know that Kashmiris from Punjab are twice the men than their AJK counterparts are ! :bunny:

For starters we don't squeal like women whenever we see an Indian like our brethren from AJK do ! :whistle:

And Bhabi married a Kashmiri from AJK ! :unsure:

Doesn't Bhabi know that Kashmiris from Punjab are twice the men than their AJK counterparts are ! :bunny:

For starters we don't squeal like women whenever we see an Indian like our brethren from AJK do ! :whistle:

Abay tu zinda hai? Why arent you shot yet from across the border?
Or selling bandages to make a profit from all this mess?

Back
Top Bottom