What's new

Whatever

I am Invincible ! :smokin:

Plus I've got a harem full of Amazonian Warrior Women protecting me ! :kiss3:

Oh yeah, I can imagine you being dragged away like this
Death+_a63a7d0027e1f3dfff94545ca8584c97.jpg

And Bhabi married a Kashmiri from AJK ! :unsure:

Doesn't Bhabi know that Kashmiris from Punjab are twice the men than their AJK counterparts are ! :bunny:

For starters we don't squeal like women whenever we see an Indian like our brethren from AJK do ! :whistle:

If the Kashmiris from Punjab were the twice the men we are, then they have have bloody liberated their end of the land, like we did. :woot::hitwall:

The only squealing that we hear is, is when our enemies let their final breath. :devil:

@Marshmallow

It seems like the violence has already begun, & as predicted, I doubt it will cause an ounce of change perhaps besides a potential military takeover. Regardless, Pakistan's problems can't be solved peacefully, especially if people want to go through the "revolution" route. Peaceful progress may be possible through the evolution route, but the process is much slower & even that doesn't guarantee no bloodshed. Historically, all true revolutions involved death, case in point being the french revolution. In any case, there is nothing wrong with death, & sometimes that's the only way to get things to change, especially when times are tough.

I dont happen to be, jesus its like you want me to pick faults :woot:

N league does not know how to do politics. Pathetic crooks. Lets see, they burned bridges with the army when Noor sab ranted with his outburst in the parliament.

Khair i still dont see him going just yet. Crooks they are, one day they will be hanged.

You alright @Marshmallow? Have you been hit by a shell? i heard shits getting real in Isloo. I hope you do get hit.

:cheesy:

lolz the more you try to correct the errors the more it happens again and again:p: such Dheet of me innit:bunny:8-) ....Jan Key Nae Khud Hi Hu Jati Hain:oops:

Dare any shell hit me!:tongue: even if it does,i would definately pick it up and throw at you in response right from here:tongue: like the PAT workers are doing there to Police in Red Zone Area,in their Defence:p: .....on a serious note,can you see how crazy the Jungli Police of Punjab is behaving with the people in the Capital
smileys-angry-559707.gif
,Pure madness!!!:argh: Ye Kia Apni Jungli Police Behj De Hey Ider?
smileys-angry-559707.gif
Call it Back those Crazy Heads! They are terrorizing the whole city but it wouldnt last long i tell you,they will be taught some lesson eventually:confused:...considering the boots living just miles away in the garrison!

@Marshmallow

It seems like the violence has already begun, & as predicted, I doubt it will cause an ounce of change perhaps besides a potential military takeover. Regardless, Pakistan's problems can't be solved peacefully, especially if people want to go through the "revolution" route. Peaceful progress may be possible through the evolution route, but the process is much slower & even that doesn't guarantee no bloodshed. Historically, all true revolutions involved death, case in point being the french revolution. In any case, there is nothing wrong with death, & sometimes that's the only way to get things to change, especially when times are tough.
To this and your last post,sorry couldnt reply to that query regarding the ongoing matter/protests in Islamabad!

Military wouldnt take over and is in no position to intervene in any of such way since they are too buzy in Zarb-e-Azab and now at border in a recent clash with India.They simply dont want to for another major reason i.e Mushy,seeing the consequences for what is happening and had happened to him in the past by imposing a Martial Law,he still hasnt been able to come out of it you see! But Army is putting utmost pressure on PMLN now to resolve it properly without being Jungli with ordinary people that they have been continuously so far in last couple of days.Another reason for reacting a little yesterday by Army after showing restraint from couple of days on current situation is the Public Pressure,since people raised serious concerns over Army's constant Silence on it even when people were being butcherd in broad daylight in the "Capital" for long hours and especially keeping silence when residing just a few mins away in GHQ can hurt their popularity!

IK/TUQ wouldnt backoff thats for sure since they are in a strong position now because of the stupidity of PMLNers by using force/violence yesterday and also being unable to handle the issue professionally from day one...so its the Government who will have to surrender or compromise.There are chances that there might be an interim set up or something impelled by Military in case if PMLN/Government doesnt mend it's ways...or maybe a soft coup! In any case,it will be a blessing in disguise! Let's Just Pray!

That's what people are talking about and that's what my assessment is! Lets see what actually happens....

To this and your last post,sorry couldnt reply to that query regarding the ongoing matter/protests in Islamabad!

Military wouldnt take over and is in no position to intervene in any of such way since they are too buzy in Zarb-e-Azab and now at border in a recent clash with India.They simply dont want to for another major reason i.e Mushy,seeing the consequences for what is happening and had happened to him in the past by imposing a Martial Law,he still hasnt been able to come out of it you see! But Army is putting utmost pressure on PMLN now to resolve it properly without being Jungli with ordinary people that they have been continuously so far in last couple of days.Another reason for reacting a little yesterday by Army after showing restraint from couple of days on current situation is the Public Pressure,since people raised serious concerns over Army's constant Silence on it even when people were being butcherd in broad daylight in the "Capital" for long hours and especially keeping silence when residing just a few mins away in GHQ can hurt their popularity!

IK/TUQ wouldnt backoff thats for sure since they are in a strong position now because of the stupidity of PMLNers by using force/violence yesterday and also being unable to handle the issue professionally from day one...so its the Government who will have to surrender or compromise.There are chances that there might be an interim set up or something impelled by Military in case if PMLN/Government doesnt mend it's ways...or maybe a soft coup! In any case,it will be a blessing in disguise! Let's Just Pray!

That's what people are talking about and that's what my assessment is! Lets see what actually happens....

I agree with you as far military intervention is concerned, & that's why I stated that it was just one potential possibility if things get too bad. Naturally, the military is busy dealing with various other issues, & so far they have made the right decision to keep their nose out of it & encourage a settlement. However, your analysis as I understand it is correct in the sense that the government will have to compromise or leave, & by involving the army, their reign has been somewhat weakened.

Regardless, the protestors themselves have been messing up too, especially those carrying slingshots. :lol:

Under ordinary circumstances in a "normal" country, any protestor that causes trouble will naturally have to be dealt with by the government. For a peaceful protest, methods such as civil disobedience, shutting down of businesses, et cetera would have sufficed seeing as the unrest would have forced the government to make a decision. The only way demands won't be met in a peaceful protest is if the demands aren't those of the majority & the government has entirely legitimate reasons to remain in power or justify their policies. In that case, they may arguably have the right to use brute force to break up a protest. If the protestors however fail to keep the protests peaceful, then they would turn in to rioters, & rioters should expect casualties if they desire to bring down the government. Both sides will suffer, that's true, but as long as the government doesn't start randomly shooting people dead, it won't be a human rights issue. If protestors somehow turn in to armed rebels, then the justification to kill them would be restored so long as they weren't forced to take up arms to defend themselves.

So in Pakistan's case, could all of this have been handled better by the government? Definitely, the case of the elections having been rigged should have been taken seriously from the get go. Similarly, both PTI & Qadri should have kept the protests peaceful. By resorting to force, they have only given the government somewhat of an excuse to reestablish order for the safety of those citizens that simply want to get on with their lives. In that case, they deserve to get their clocks cleaned. Unfortunately for PMLN, even if they do reestablish order, I don't think they had enough of a chance to survive from the get go. If the elections hadn't been allegedly rigged & they were doing their best to eradicate corruption & govern well, they would have a legitimate excuse to remain in power & defend their positions. At this point, this seems unlikely seeing as so far I don't recall them having succeeded in countering the claims of a rigged election alone, so their legitimacy is under threat. Knowing all this, an interim government is the best way to go.

Just remember though, for a true revolution to occur in a country like Pakistan, the revolutionary would have to slowly rise up through the ranks of the army & impose a military dictatorship. Such a person would literally have to command the loyalty of the army, so it can't be some fool being placed as a figurehead either. If not that, then the only way for a true revolution to take place is by instigating a civil war.

Last edited:
A round of applause for @W.11 he has completed half a century in negative ratings :D

If the Kashmiris from Punjab were the twice the men we are, then they have have bloody liberated their end of the land, like we did. :woot::hitwall:

The only squealing that we hear is, is when our enemies let their final breath. :devil:

how are you doing broski :-)

Last edited:
I agree with you as far military intervention is concerned, & that's why I stated that it was just one potential possibility if things get too bad. Naturally, the military is busy dealing with various other issues, & so far they have made the right decision to keep their nose out of it & encourage a settlement. However, your analysis as I understand it is correct in the sense that the government will have to compromise or leave, & by involving the army, their reign has been somewhat weakened.

Regardless, the protestors themselves have been messing up too, especially those carrying slingshots. :lol:

Under ordinary circumstances in a "normal" country, any protestor that causes trouble will naturally have to be dealt with by the government. For a peaceful protest, methods such as civil disobedience, shutting down of businesses, et cetera would have sufficed seeing as the unrest would have forced the government to make a decision. The only way demands won't be met in a peaceful protest is if the demands aren't those of the majority & the government has entirely legitimate reasons to remain in power or justify their policies. In that case, they may arguably have the right to use brute force to break up a protest. If the protestors however fail to keep the protests peaceful, then they would turn in to rioters, & rioters should expect casualties if they desire to bring down the government. Both sides will suffer, that's true, but as long as the government doesn't start randomly shooting people dead, it won't be a human rights issue. If protestors somehow turn in to armed rebels, then the justification to kill them would be restored so long as they weren't forced to take up arms to defend themselves.

So in Pakistan's case, could all of this have been handled better by the government? Definitely, the case of the elections having been rigged should have been taken seriously from the get go. Similarly, both PTI & Qadri should have kept the protests peaceful. By resorting to force, they have only given the government somewhat of an excuse to reestablish order for the safety of those citizens that simply want to get on with their lives. In that case, they deserve to get their clocks cleaned. Unfortunately for PMLN, even if they do reestablish order, I don't think they had enough of a chance to survive from the get go. If the elections hadn't been allegedly rigged & they were doing their best to eradicate corruption & govern well, they would have a legitimate excuse to remain in power & defend their positions. At this point, this seems unlikely seeing as so far I don't recall them having succeeded in countering the claims of a rigged election alone, so their legitimacy is under threat. Knowing all this, an interim government is the best way to go.

Just remember though, for a true revolution to occur in a country like Pakistan, the revolutionary would have to slowly rise up through the ranks of the army & impose a military dictatorship. Such a person would literally have to command the loyalty of the army, so it can't be some fool being placed as a figurehead either. If not that, then the only way for a true revolution to take place is by instigating a civil war.
You already know quite alot about the matter and have covered almost all aspects concerning it quite well so i dont think i need to add anything more...thanks for the analysis!

I'm good bro. First day back at work, the teaching year has started. How's tricks with you?

I am sick. My friend gave me the flu :/ thank god it is the semester break.

do you know of the MCB in Britain? Like a Muslim council :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom