What's new

Whatever

I am sick. My friend gave me the flu :/ thank god it is the semester break.

do you know of the MCB in Britain? Like a Muslim council :unsure:

Your friend gave you the flu, outrageous! Put laxatives in his chai. :devil:

Yes I know of the MCB, but they only represent Salafi people and jammat orientated folks. Certainly not Sufis.

Enjoy your first day of work, @waz .

Remember this:

keep-calm-and-work-hard-get-money.png

Nihonjin San, thank you very much brother. I wish you a prosperous academic year as well . May your learning curve never end. :smart:

Nihonjin San, thank you very much brother. I wish you a prosperous academic year as well . May your learning curve never end. :smart:

Thank You, Thank You! May ALLAH the most beneficent, merciful, pour His wisdom on all of us, most especially to you.

May The Almighty always guide and protect us. Always.

Amen.

Anyone translate the text written on the PK Parliament Building.

pak_parliament_wide-803484c0df81e3a8049f99384454c31efaeeff46.jpg

Kalimah Tayyibah (Word of Purity)
لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

"lā ilāha illā -llāh, muḥammadur rasūlu -llāh"
There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Thank You, Thank You! May ALLAH the most beneficent, merciful, pour His wisdom on all of us, most especially to you.

May The Almighty always guide and protect us. Always.

Amen.

Amen bro. :yahoo:

Sufis never end up becoming Accountants ! :whistle:

ACCA/ICAEW/CIMA = Glorified Munshis ! :p:

Yah they do. In between all the number crunching they can chant themselves to their heart's content. :p:

Paa jee, I'm ACA qualified. 8-)

Your friend gave you the flu, outrageous! Put laxatives in his chai. :devil:

Yes I know of the MCB, but they only represent Salafi people and jammat orientated folks. Certainly not Sufis.

Aha, that explains their mealy mouthed evasion (no apology of any sort) to the Rotherham cases (I know, Muslims are not to blame).

I don't know if I am wrong in my assessment, but people like MCB and others want to preserve the old pwer structures of the countries they come from, like the clerics. But then they view integration as a threat to this.

The British public reaction, it seems they have run out of patience with organisations like MCB.

I have listened to some talks given by Quilliam. What do you think.

Aha, that explains their mealy mouthed evasion (no apology of any sort) to the Rotherham cases (I know, Muslims are not to blame).

I don't know if I am wrong in my assessment, but people like MCB and others want to preserve the old pwer structures of the countries they come from, like the clerics. But then they view integration as a threat to this.

The British public reaction, it seems they have run out of patience with organisations like MCB.

I have listened to some talks given by Quilliam. What do you think.

Don't listen to @waz Bhai hes a Disco Molvi ! :o:

Back
Top Bottom