What's new

Whatever

You know the best thing Modi did in these 100 days??
He got the bureaucrats and ministers to burn their midnight oil and got 'em to slog.He has made 'em responsible and we know where the buck would stop :P
We needed that kinda a change,our govt offices were slow and nobody took responsibility of any thing.Politicians uttered mendacious nonsense but Modi made sure that atleast his cabinet ministers behaved sensibly.
Thats what i expected of him ,so he has kinda met MY expectation.
The next thing that he achieved was through his foreign trips.Whether it was japan or Bhutan he made sure that he sounded diplomatic and friendly.I expect him to welcome China's premier also well.And the thing that really works in favor of him is his experience as a chief minister.He has been to these countries before and knows them (or as i heard atleast some of 'em at a personal level).
And on macro level what has happened has made it to the headlines and there're also as threads about it on pdf.So i am not discussing that.
But i pretty much satisfied with Modi.

I've left the Gujarat riots and the "hinduism" propagating Modi's image behind and I've accepted him as our PM.

now tell me about IK :)

good, all the best.. :tup:

its raining very fast right now at sit-in site, but people are there, wont be leaving..

I myself faced 5 rains all night in first 7 days of sit-in.. but inshallah we will achieve our goals..

good, all the best.. :tup:

its raining very fast right now at sit-in site, but people are there, wont be leaving..

I myself faced 5 rains all night in first 7 days of sit-in.. but inshallah we will achieve our goals..
Whoa!!

Leader bhai were you really there???
All the best :tup:

Back
Top Bottom