What's new

Whatever

nope, that was Police who attacked, I was back by then... but for 10 days we were more like enjoying quality time, from eating, dancing on music, enjoying rain, playing loddo, chess, cards etc..
:lol:
Great!!!
And i heard there were a lot of pretty gals around.Now I know why you were such a regular at sit-in site.Lolzz

Kidding... just kidding:enjoy:

I know you've enough faith in IK.

:lol:
Great!!!
And i heard there were a lot of pretty gals around.Now I know why you were such a regular at sit-in site.Lolzz

Kidding... just kidding:enjoy:

I know you've enough faith in IK.

ofcourse, we call ourselves PTIFamily like PMLN supporters call themselves Leaguee, PPP supporters call themselves Jiyala. we like to call ourselves Insafians or PTI Family. one thing is common, all PTI supporters are pretty.. yeah girls are pretty as they say, but I go for one and only one reason = Imran Khan

check this second video... :D hahahaha @levina

p.s. again I mean no disrespct to her passion and love for IK

Last edited:
This time I wanted to ask you.. 100 days gone of Modi.. is he on track?

I thought you forgot about me there friend :-) as you have been busy.

as for Modi, Disappointment in some fronts (not as much privatisation as I hoped, and you have all these shady characters brought all along). Seems new to this foreign diplomacy thing. Canceled the meet with Pakistan and then assured there will be dialogue.

He is no statesman.

Positives. Good vibes for the economy (growth rate 5.7%) managed to get $35billion in investment.

Has been harsh on bureaucrats and ministers who are late and slack.

Positives. Good vibes for the economy (growth rate 5.7%) managed to get $35billion in investment.
I guess that is better ...coz those are good signs....of a good well statesman to tackle internal problems! A nation cant progress if internal problems become widespread!

Last edited:
I thought you forgot about me there friend :-) as you have been busy.

as for Modi, Disappointment in some fronts (not as much privatisation as I hoped, and you have all these shady characters brought all along). Seems new to this foreign diplomacy thing. Canceled the meet with Pakistan and then assured there will be dialogue.

He is no statesman.

No, I wonder forget you yar... :)

well if he is good with economy, then he is doing India a bit time favor and thats all you need. :tup:

Alles Gut my Braadar! How about you? How's the balance between Uni life and Love life these days?:D
sick. But should be O.K. in a couple of days.

Balance is crap, because my time management has always been crap.

how's Germany :-)

sick. But should be O.K. in a couple of days.

Balance is crap, because my time management has always been crap.

how's Germany :-)

Sick? Hope you get well soon bro. Germany's slowly turning cold. Haven't had a sunny and warm day for a week now.

Bloody busy these days man. So in a way, I have to stay indoors. But feel bad about the fact that I feel good that others aren't able to enjoy either. Schadenfreude, you bi@@h!:D

Sick? Hope you get well soon bro. Germany's slowly turning cold. Haven't had a sunny and warm day for a week now.

Bloody busy these days man. So in a way, I have to stay indoors. But feel bad about the fact that I feel good that others aren't able to enjoy either. Schadenfreude, you bi@@h!:D

I have never had that much of a social life let's be honest.

Back
Top Bottom