What's new

Whatever

Very true.... A schoolfellow of mine would get extra coaching for Urdu alphabets in his 7th standard.
It is really weird for me...Isnt the language that you speak and familiar with the one you score better in? While the one which you dont practice the one you "technically speaking" wouldnt be better in??

Chalo maaf kiya back to the question I asked twice before: which part of Pakistan are you from? :pop:

And what scope of Medical are you? Heart? Brain? Surgeon?

A small city located in southeastern Pakistan called Karachi. I am related to medicine, let the subspeciality remain hidden.

It is really weird for me...Isnt the language that you speak and familiar with the one you score better in? While the one which you dont practice the one you "technically speaking" wouldnt be better in??

Actually it's tough to get good marks in literature, especially Urdu.

A small city located in southeastern Pakistan called Karachi.
Isnt Karachi the largest city in Pakistan :woot: I was born there so were my siblings...coz dad was working there and mom lived there for 6 yrs after shadi before we went abroad :angel:

Actually it's tough to get good marks in literature, especially Urdu.
I guess the Persian kills hana?

Damn its almost 4am? :blink: should hit the sack need to find someone to take me to the dentist tomorrow :cray:

Isnt Karachi the largest city in Pakistan :woot: I was born there so were my siblings...coz dad was working there and mom lived there for 6 yrs after shadi before we went abroad :angel:

I guess the Persian kills hana?

Damn its almost 4am? :blink: should hit the sack need to find someone to take me to the dentist tomorrow :cray:

Not actually Persian - examiner expects a lot actually.

Considering your standards Karachi shouldn't be more than a village... :p:

only people eat but @Emmie sahaab were saying you are fermenting some in your mouth :p:

BTW where are you from @Emmie g (no uncle for you aap sar sar kay mar jain gay woh milk teeth tooth fairy ko kon day ga)??

The biological research lab complex is ten buildings over and away from my area. What do I know what they do there?

Muhhay jo kameena passand at ta hai uskay sou nakhray hotay hain....jiss ullo ko mein passand atti houn us mein himmat nai hoti shadi tak baat phonchanay ki! In fact 1 of the 1st questions I have asked is where you see yourself in 5 yrs...believe me not a single ullo has included me in the 5 yr plan asay batmeez logon kay kon moun lagay! :angry:
hahahaha best of luck with your Marriage Quest. :P i can reccomend few Army Officers in case you are interested. But for that i would have to know a bit about you. I don't know what's wrong with the conversation. i can't send you the message in your inbox. I can send to others except you. o_O

oh wow its 2 already? ok what kind of enjoyment should I do at 2 am? :woot:

thanks ...yea Alhamdulillah today chachi send her son to pick us up and he brought along our other cousin...being late teens they were in full masti mode...man the weird language the new generation speaks is really weird!! :blink: yet funny :D

sigh...I am bored again ...cant I just have cousins without their family politic headache package? :(

@Umair Nawaz alive my chimgadhar bro? :p:

Uncle @Emmie which part of Pakistan are you from? :pop:

fine. signals are blocked in my area so cant excess to net every time.

I will talk with u and other after 14 august when this all drama will end in my area.

@EyanKhan @Armstrong @S.U.R.B. @Leader @RAMPAGE @DESERT FIGHTER @Akheilos @qamar1990 @KingMamba @Emmie @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz @Jaanbaz

All the best wishes for 14th of August Independence day for the Pakistanis on this forum

Cheers, and happy independence day to you folks too.
Pakistan.gif
58hzg.gif

Back
Top Bottom