What's new

Whatever

Cheers, and happy independence day to you folks too.
Pakistan.gif
58hzg.gif

what! an indian flag.

It seems that they take any Deshdrohis in as moderators :D

@VCheng kinda agree with you on your conspiracy theory.. its just that I know this for a fact that IK is a true well wisher of Pakistan, probably the only one in the political sphere..

@VCheng kinda agree with you on your conspiracy theory.. its just that I know this for a fact that IK is a true well wisher of Pakistan, probably the only one in the political sphere..

Honestly, I have no doubt that IK is a true patriot and he wishes the best for Pakistan. My only problem with what he is doing is that he is clearly being used as a pawn of the "angels" to manipulate the political arena in the country, and he should be wise enough not to do that. This is not a conspiracy theory but a true assessment of the situation.

Not actually Persian - examiner expects a lot actually.

Considering your standards Karachi shouldn't be more than a village... :p:
Nai nai...Karachi tou city hai...My birth city :angel: I call my place village coz of the people's mindset and adaatain..... seriously!! :blink: kagta hai kay village mein vard giyea :blink:

@Akheilos How you been? :)
Enjoying roasting in the desert :p:

Hehheeh...still alive and what bout you?? Abhi tak @Armstrong nay na tumhara email id diya na mayra tum ko diyea pata nai Butty sahaab kiya kertay hain

dad said use long....i think uska angrezi cloves hota hai...havent done a thing...its not too bad but it feels bad when I chew...Plus I have a problem of clenching my jaws when I sleep...doc gave me that "denture" looking thing for my jaw....retainer type thing...but its like 4 yrs old and I dont like it in my mouth :sick:

ask @Marshmallow for details :rofl: usnay baray mazay ki baat ki thee aaj ...or was it kal :what:
konsa:unsure:

hahahaha best of luck with your Marriage Quest. :P i can reccomend few Army Officers in case you are interested. But for that i would have to know a bit about you. I don't know what's wrong with the conversation. i can't send you the message in your inbox. I can send to others except you. o_O
really? lolzzz...I have no clue...Really? Man I feel special :ashamed: @Aeronaut @WebMaster am I a special case :ashamed:

The biological research lab complex is ten buildings over and away from my area. What do I know what they do there?
You changed your name? :o:

@Akheilos How you been? :)
me fine shine...just a sudden bash of family politics...

@EyanKhan @Armstrong @S.U.R.B. @Leader @RAMPAGE @DESERT FIGHTER @Akheilos @qamar1990 @KingMamba @Emmie @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz @Jaanbaz

All the best wishes for 14th of August Independence day for the Pakistanis on this forum
thank you :D

konsa nai konsi...when you said I shock ppl :p:

Last edited:
Honestly, I have no doubt that IK is a true patriot and he wishes the best for Pakistan. My only problem with what he is doing is that he is clearly being used as a pawn of the "angels" to manipulate the political arena in the country, and he should be wise enough not to do that. This is not a conspiracy theory but a true assessment of the situation.

Vcheng? See Hashmi's return proves that Khan is no one's pawn...

Back
Top Bottom