What's new

Whatever

hehehehe....very nice way of putting it...thank you ....mummy feeder time par day day ti hain naa? that reminds me of this kid joke on fb I saw where the teacher asks the kid why he was late for school.... :angel:

That's an awesome video, how cute! Yup getting feeder on time... Good news is I'll be starting my weaning next week. :D

Okaa. @Akheilos Shadi ki tension nahin. A colleague of mine is 30 plus and a professor as well and single. She oesnt care at all about shadi. Such a renegade, you should be like her. No all thhe senior guys hit on her hardcore.
true...when I am in Europe and busy then I am like that...when I am valy then I am like this ;)

But you see I never was very ambitious ...after BSc I was like ab koi ajai ga haath mangnay...Manhoos koi aya hi nai...

After MSc I was like ab tou koi aai gay kameena tub bhi nai phoncha....

Now sometimes I am like jahil paida hi nai hoa ya mar giyea...or sometimes I am like ab tou aja khambhakth! :angel:

That's an awesome video, how cute! Yup getting feeder on time... Good news is I'll be starting my weaning next week. :D
awwww...baby is growing up...soo sweet :D

Jokes aside hows life?

true...when I am in Europe and busy then I am like that...when I am valy then I am like this ;)

But you see I never was very ambitious ...after BSc I was like ab koi ajai ga haath mangnay...Manhoos koi aya hi nai...

After MSc I was like ab tou koi aai gay kameena tub bhi nai phoncha....

Now sometimes I am like jahil paida hi nai hoa ya mar giyea...or sometimes I am like ab tou aja khambhakth! :angel:

Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai :D

So far so good..... How's your?
alive and kicking....I just vented on cay bahcesi let me put the link check them...now I was just re reading and laughing alot :D

start here...not too many posts but now that I re read them I am like hehehehehehe

Çay Bahçesi | Page 207

Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai :D
people who tell me that I reply ziada meetha ho ker sarr bhi jata hai

alive and kicking....I just vented on cay bahcesi let me put the link check them...now I was just re reading and laughing alot :D

start here...not too many posts but now that I re read them I am like hehehehehehe

Çay Bahçesi | Page 207

people who tell me that I reply ziada meetha ho ker sarr bhi jata hai

Then comes the bitter jaded woman we all afraid of :fie:

Back
Top Bottom