What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I agree some level of discipline is good...in todays world that is not done and hence we get these kind of creatures as I explained!!
:tup: previously, dads has the responsibility for bringing discipline to home, but IMHO, these days, most younger men are not man enough to do this job. :disagree: They are mostly just some old boys not men. I think the traditional ME style of parenting about discipline was good.

They are mostly just some old boys not men.
Totally many literally are like the wives are their boss or something....If not that than their mummy is...who would die than to say anything to the grandchild!

any possibility he is suleyman demirel , he is also from civil engineering faculty :D
no he is not :D
ok let me tell u about his earlier life

he born in middle class family , he is not from Istanbul , he become number one in turkey's university's entrance exam and he was that much smart the tv show him , he married a very beautiful girl from very rich family and the last thing we know about him he was working on Istanbul bridges thats all i know about him :D

:tsk: told you we adopted them from the zoo :p:

Yea well maybe I am feeling it alot coz we lived abroad (different country altogether) all our lives and now came back "home"....

Weird part is they are not even our direct relatives...My dad's cousins...not even like his siblings!

uhh, to be honest, I don't even know such distant relatives of mine, I don't even know I have how many of them. :lol: You can tell them that you are going for a trip for some weeks. they may forget about coming to your home after that? :undecided: I am not sure, though.
Maybe they are just too much excited for seeing you guys back in Pakistan, and they will get cool off after a while?

no he is not :D
ok let me tell u about his earlier life

he born in middle class family , he is not from Istanbul , he become number one in turkey's university's entrance exam and he was that much smart the tv show him , he married a very beautiful girl from very rich family and the last thing we know about him he was working on Istanbul bridges thats all i know about him :D
:suicide: i am out :D those plenty of information but no surname ? lol

Maybe they are just too much excited for seeing you guys back in Pakistan, and they will get cool off after a while?
I dont know about cool bit but I sure hope they cool it off!
Actually I have heard some family members complain about this habit of theirs....Its just 1 of those bad social habits one can adopt!

anyway whats new at your side @rmi5 ?? I seem to have interesting weird news since I landed here lolzz....

Yeah, that's very interesting to see new places, and experiencing new weird stuff.
I was traveling across California this summer, and it was fun to see that state, and beautiful cities like San francisco, and also visiting some relatives and friends after a long time.

@Akheilos how is the life in pakistan what u pakis do ? :D i like to know more about u :D
hehehehe

well we are normal human, we breathe, eat and breed :p:

Hehehhe...well apart from these weird habits some of my relatives have and some family politics...I am enjoying my life :D

What would you like to know please do ask :)

I dont know about cool bit but I sure hope they cool it off!
Actually I have heard some family members complain about this habit of theirs....Its just 1 of those bad social habits one can adopt!
There are two options, 1) they will finally get tired of this habit, and let you guys alone, which is very good. 2) You will finally give up and accept the reality and choose coexisting peacefully with them after some time. :lol: This option will also be fine for you, after a while.

There are two options, 1) they will finally get tired of this habit, and let you guys alone, which is very good. 2) You will finally give up and accept the reality and choose coexisting peacefully with them after some time. :lol: This option will also be fine for you, after a while.
lolz I think they have made most of the family to jump to option 2.....Seriously we are "new" targets :p: That is what I feel :D

well i never was in pakistan i wanna know how it's like to be in pakistan :D
hehehe...it is awesome if you are a guest...lots of culture and traditions...you wont get bored for a few months...but if you are living here and well have a family from the zoo then you whine like me :p:

Apart from that we have electrical shortages soo expect to roast in the summer heat every now and then....me being next door to the desert and visiting in summer am experiencing this...thank god my fasting was done and completed in Europe...I dont think I would stand the heat, sweat and thirst...

For this the locals are worthy to be saluted!!

lolz I think they have made most of the family to jump to option 2.....Seriously we are "new" targets :p: That is what I feel :D

hehehe...it is awesome if you are a guest...lots of culture and traditions...you wont get bored for a few months...but if you are living here and well have a family from the zoo then you whine like me :p:

Apart from that we have electrical shortages soo expect to roast in the summer heat every now and then....me being next door to the desert and visiting in summer am experiencing this...thank god my fasting was done and completed in Europe...I dont think I would stand the heat, sweat and thirst...

For this the locals are worthy to be saluted!!
wow it must be a very great country for visit :D can u gimme name of some place :D

Back
Top Bottom