What's new

Çay Bahçesi

yup :D i have done travel now im attending the weddings :lol: i have gone for 3 wedding since i came back , last night was my cousin
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Very cool bro. You have done awesome this year. I think you almost traveled all over Turkey, and been into tons of parties. :lol::lol::lol: It reminded me of good high school/undergraduate partying days :partay::partay::partay:

Hello Turkey bros and sisos (if any)!! :D
What's up sister? did the weather get better?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Very cool bro. You have done awesome this year. I think you almost traveled all over Turkey, and been into tons of parties. :lol::lol::lol: It reminded me of good high school/undergraduate partying days :partay::partay::partay:

yeah it's fun time :D

@rmi5 what about u how is the summer ? :D

i know guys it was very stupid question

You asked , so we are helping not a stupid question at all :D

can some one give me link of itu's former student's page ?

i dont think there is such a list , it would be too long for 240 years old university :blink:

yes he is , btw bu erdal turkyienin university sinavin da birince kes oldu ve itu a girdi

In which year he has done it ? itü is standing for 240 + years :woot:

Well the electricity went off 2-3 times only today ALHAMDULILLAH...but unfortunately we had a family member ....and his family ...you know that bad habit ones who dont leave your home...they came at lunch as they were invited...they stayed for tea which is normal then for late tea - we served some yuumy food called dhai barray

However they stayed all the way till dinner (where we had invited some other relatives) so it was like get lost already situation but seriously they were soo damn dense!!

Well the electricity went off 2-3 times only today ALHAMDULILLAH
:lol::rofl:
...but unfortunately we had a family member ....and his family ...you know that bad habit ones who dont leave your home...they came at lunch as they were invited...they stayed for tea which is normal then for late tea - we served some yuumy food called dhai barray all the way till dinner (where we had invited some other relatives) so it was like get lost already situation but seriously they were soo damn dense!!
Yeah, I totally understand it. :lol: We also had a couple of similar relatives. Whenever we had such guests, We, specially my mom, was thinking of a polite way, to send them back to their home :D

Yeah, I totally understand it. :lol: We also had a couple of similar relatives. Whenever we had such guests, We, specially my mom, was thinking of a polite way, to send them back to their home :D
Seriously and their younger son and daughter have this shitty habit of touching everything....we just moved to this home ...like few months back since lots of repairs were needed all our boxes are not really unpacked and most are just piled in the room where the things belong....and those creatures were touching everything and then they would cry for a laptop or ipad...like WTH?! :blink: I dont recall being that stupid when going to someone's house!

Man someone needs to create some pill which you just give them in water and it signals the brain to get lost!

no electricity for 1 hr x 2 - 3 times in a day is a blessing in Pakistan...we were thinking its coz of Independence day :p:

You asked , so we are helping not a stupid question at all :D

i dont think there is such a list , it would be too long for 240 years old university :blink:

In which year he has done it ? itü is standing for 240 + years :woot:
yeah u right this is the year 1975

I also traveled a lot this summer. I also taken some courses, and wrote new papers. It was very busy, but very fun as well :D
good to hear it and ...... what about party ? ? ? u don't enjoy the dance ? :D

Damn family members sometimes make me wonder if half my family was adopted from the zoo :unsure:

Seriously and their younger son and daughter have this shitty habit of touching everything....we just moved to this home ...like few months back since lots of repairs were needed all our boxes are not really unpacked and most are just piled in the room where the things belong....and those creatures were touching everything and then they would cry for a laptop or ipad...like WTH?! :blink: I dont recall being that stupid when going to someone's house!
Yeah, the new generation kids are always crazy. We were really polite when we were children. Parents are too much easygoing on their children these days.
Man someone needs to create some pill which you just give them in water and it signals the brain to get lost!
:lol:lol::lol:
no electricity for 1 hr x 2 - 3 times in a day is a blessing in Pakistan...we were thinking its coz of Independence day :p:
Really? I did not know that. You can get an electric generator if you live in an apartment complex. Then, you would feel much relieved :lol::lol::lol:

Damn family members sometimes make me wonder if half my family was adopted from the zoo :unsure:
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom