What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Yeah, the new generation kids are always crazy. We were really polite when we were children. Parents are too much easygoing on their children these days.
yea tell me about it ....Russel Peters has this video on youtube...beat that white *** (really funny no youtube in Pakistan orelse I would have searched it for you let me try on daily motions or something)

Really? I did not know that. You can get an electric generator if you live in an apartment complex. Then, you would feel much relieved
No most Pakistanis live in separate homes..we dont have the apartment culture though it would save land but nope...everyone is a king and wants as big of a house as possible!

@rmi5 i see our Clown has return i thought he banned forever !
Yeah, he was permanently banned. But, Iranian members cried repeatedly for Webby, and Webby unleashed him again. Although, most probably and based on his mentality, he would get himself permanent banned, very soon. ;)

you won't see them for a year.
I wish!
today was the 2nd time in 1 week they came over :cray:

I always wait for the minute they say lets go...seriously if I could I would dance the minute they utter those words!

yea tell me about it ....Russel Peters has this video on youtube...beat that white *** (really funny no youtube in Pakistan orelse I would have searched it for you let me try on daily motions or something)
Yeah, I have seen this video before. it is one of my favorites. :lol:
kids need to be punished some times. learning order is important for a kid.
No most Pakistanis live in separate homes..we dont have the apartment culture though it would save land but nope...everyone is a king and wants as big of a house as possible!
:lol::lol::lol: I agree, separate homes are better, specially, if you live as a family. For older people, or for young students away from their home, living in apartment can be easier, because it does not need much time for maintaining your residence place.

I wish!
today was the 2nd time in 1 week they came over :cray:
I think the better option is to change your home to a distant location from them. :lol:
I always wait for the minute they say lets go...seriously if I could I would dance the minute they utter those words!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, he was permanently banned. But, Iranian members cried repeatedly for Webby, and Webby unleashed him again. Although, most probably and based on his mentality, he would get himself permanent banned, very soon. ;)
that i have no doubt :lol:

Civil engineering faculty doesnt hold names of former students and graduates ,but Architecture faculty does , :D there are some erdals graduated in 79 and 82

Mimarlık / Architecture

Mimarlık / Architecture

:D Rest of the erdal , i dont know
well i find a link which show the pic and name of students now i cant find that damn link again ! the guy im talking about must be famous as much as the Necmettin Erbakan , ok let me ask u this way do u have any famous erdal in turkey's history whom be a smart kid and if he is still alive he must be one of the richest of turkey :p:

I think the better option is to change your home to a distant location from them.
tell me about it our home is like 20 min drive from theirs....while most of my family lives on the same street as them ...we thought 20mins is far enough guess we were wrong :blink:

well i find a link which show the pic and name of students now i cant find that damn link again ! the guy im talking about must be famous as much as the Necmettin Erbakan , ok let me ask u this way do u have any famous erdal in turkey's history whom be a smart kid and if he is still alive he must be one of the richest of turkey
if there was an erdal quite famous as erbakan in itü, it would be heard in anyway :D at least google would give some results.
Maybe you are wrong about the name ?:D or its his surname which is erdal

süleyman demirel ??
Süleyman Demirel - Vikipedi

kids need to be punished some times. learning order is important for a kid.
I agree some level of discipline is good...in todays world that is not done and hence we get these kind of creatures as I explained!!

tell me about it our home is like 20 min drive from theirs....while most of my family lives on the same street as them ...we thought 20mins is far enough guess we were wrong :blink:
what? they still drive that distance twice a week for long visits? I was wrong sister.
In this case, changing city will not be enough either, and your family needs to change the country :lol::lol::lol:

if there was an erdal quite famous as erbakan in itü, it would be heard in anyway :D at least google would give some results.
Maybe you are wrong about the name ?:D or its his surname which is erdal
im certain about erdal but im not sure it was his first name or surname ! damn stupid question :lol:

lets give up it's pointless

what? they still drive that distance twice a week for long visits? I was wrong sister.
In this case, changing city will not be enough either, and your family needs to change the country :lol::lol::lol:
:tsk: told you we adopted them from the zoo :p:

Yea well maybe I am feeling it alot coz we lived abroad (different country altogether) all our lives and now came back "home"....

Weird part is they are not even our direct relatives...My dad's cousins...not even like his siblings!

Back
Top Bottom