What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Sinan Targon do u guys know any erdal from itu to be famous in turkey sadly we dont know his surname but he is famous and smartest person of his time he also involved to construct one of the istanbul bridge

maybe erdal inönü LOL sure, he's not civil engineer and not from itü, but he was kind of smart person (particle physics etc)

Lol, i thought he was an civil engineer when he said something about bridges...:)
There are dozens of erdal named person in İTÜ , it might be any of them , just this one a bit more famous, and with possibility of join a project . Btw, his area of interests doesnt seem to match with working about bridge so far :D

Birine "Dedikodunu ediyoruz" dercesine, rumuzunun başına @ koyup çağırmayı nasıl beceriyorsunuz? Sonra onun uyarılar bölümünde çıkıyor. Teşekkürler.

Birine "Dedikodunu ediyoruz" dercesine, rumuzunun başına @ koyup çağırmayı nasıl beceriyorsunuz? Sonra onun uyarılar bölümünde çıkıyor. Teşekkürler.
@ koy ,ismi yazmaya başla zaten altta seçenekler açılıyor arama yapar gibi.

ITU Faculty | Asst. Prof. Dr. Erdal Bulğan | Home Page

Can it be this ? As. Prf. :D

@Sinan He is in Mechanical Faculty btw ,if its not him ;

İTÜ REHBER check out all of erdals :D
wrong the person im talking about is a civil engineer and he should be a old men your guys is very young :D

Lol, i thought he was an civil engineer when he said something about bridges...:)
yes he is , btw bu erdal turkyienin university sinavin da birince kes oldu ve itu a girdi

maybe erdal inönü LOL sure, he's not civil engineer and not from itü, but he was kind of smart person (particle physics etc)
wrong :D

can some one give me link of itu's former student's page ?

Back
Top Bottom