What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Walking your pet Palestinian style.

aoZzzZm_700b.jpg

My snakes can EAT your dogs bro.

I would never underestimate any Son of the Ottoman Turks. The conquerors of the entire Middle East, and Overlords of Southeastern , Southern Europe.
This is not about courage,just solid facts.
One on one,the Samourai would probably win because his sword is better,his training is better.
Without swords,its a different story.

@Militant Atheist What's up bro? Happy to see you come back ;)

I have a couple of friends in common with her. But, I don't understand hezbollahi/basiji goons. you know how they treat women. I am sure they are currently burning inside :lol:
Thanks bro, great to see you too. I was referring to them, people should do their best and achieve greartness themselves, they wont gain anything by sitting on their assess and simply being proud of other people's hard work. Im currently in NY by the way, I got transferred!

Thanks bro, great to see you too. I was referring to them, people should do their best and achieve greartness themselves, they wont gain anything by sitting on their assess and simply being proud of other people's hard work. Im currently in NY by the way, I got transferred!

Yeah, I agree. those mullahs and their friends are mostly bunch of losers in real life, as well.
Very good :lol: Michigan sucks, man. I am happy that you could transfer to NY. BTW, there are tons of places to visit, and have fun, ... in NYC. NYC is an alive city, not like most of Rust belt cities in Michigan and Ohio and Pennsylvania, ...

Yeah, I agree. those mullahs and their friends are mostly bunch of losers in real life, as well.
Very good :lol: Michigan sucks, man. I am happy that you could transfer to NY. BTW, there are tons of places to visit, and have fun, ... in NYC. NYC is an alive city, not like most of Rust belt cities in Michigan and Ohio and Pennsylvania, ...
People in their right mind don't support 2 zari mullahs. Thanks bro, I became permenant too, they want me to continue my education, I said: Hell No! But their offer is still on the table.

New York is 200 million times better than Detroit, but the possibility of getting mugged is about the same, I'm a big guy, but I ain't **** with nobody with a gun!

Hazzy lives in Michigan, what did you expect?

People in their right mind don't support 2 zari mullahs. Thanks bro, I became permenant too, they want me to continue my education, I said: Hell No! But their offer is still on the table.

New York is 200 million times better than Detroit, but the possibility of getting mugged is about the same, I'm a big guy, but I ain't **** with nobody with a gun!

You cowards are obsessed with me. :lol:

I told you come meet me face to face when you were and like a sissy you rejected. :lol:

Stop talking crap. :lol:

Why not continuing education? specially if they fund you for it ;)
I think you cannot still carry a gun, but when you could receive the permit, it won't hurt to have a gun ;) guns are fun as well. One of my funs in some weekends is going out for shooting with my GF, and it is really fun. I suggest you to try to go to shooting ranges as well. I am sure you would like it ;)

:rofl: That says enough about that state :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom