What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Yes it works. Maybe because of some cophright stuff (music, etc) it may not be allowed to stream in the US?

The uploader didn't make it available in America. The video was referenced for how old the Yezidi (year 6,762) religion is.

I saw the video, short yet informative. And it must be 6764 now cause the video was made 2 years ago. :)

Yes it works. Maybe because of some cophright stuff (music, etc) it may not be allowed to stream in the US?

Saygı göstermeyen saygı bulamaz hocam. Size karşı bir hata söz ettim mi? Yalancı deyip duruyor, benden başka bir şey mi umuyor ki.

Her neyse, Elazığlıyım. Yabancı dil eğitimi benim branşım ama şimdilik farklı işlerle de uğraşıyorum. Siz neredensiniz? Ne yaparsınız?
Ingilizcemi?
Palolumusun?
Ben Nevsehirliyim,avrupada is adamiyim,sebze,import/exportla urgrasiyorum.

I saw the video, short yet informative. And it must be 6764 now cause the video was made 2 years ago. :)

You've got as your avatar the picture of Bediuzman Said Nursi ! :o:

I watched a Turkish movie on him ! :)

Evet, İngilizce. Ama o, Palo değil hocam, Palu. Ama hayır Palulu değilim. Nevşehir güzel. Mesleğiniz de. :)

You've got as your avatar the picture of Bediuzman Said Nursi ! :o:

I watched a Turkish movie on him ! :)

So nice you know about him. I love him and his works. Though I disassociate from most of the movements which ascribe themselves to him.

Saygı göstermeyen saygı bulamaz hocam. Size karşı bir hata söz ettim mi? Yalancı deyip duruyor, benden başka bir şey mi umuyor ki.

Her neyse, Elazığlıyım. Yabancı dil eğitimi benim branşım ama şimdilik farklı işlerle de uğraşıyorum. Siz neredensiniz? Ne yaparsınız?
Ingilizcemi?
Palolumusun?
Ben Nevsehirliyim,avrupada is adamiyim,sebze,import/expo urgrasiyorum.
Evet, İngilizce. Ama o, Palo değil hocam, Palu. Ama hayır Palulu değilim. Nevşehir güzel. Mesleğiniz de. :)
Armstrong bizden sayilir,cok iyi bir arkadas.

Thank you, that's interesting this would make there religion older than Judaism.

You are most welcome. Well, so it says. But, I don't make up my mind on some faith according to what I hear. I need to observe them and ask them myself. Because, seeing misinformation/disinformation about beliefs most of the time, I never trust anything I hear. For instance, in this video, it is mentioned they worship the sun. But I wonder. Maybe it is possible that the sun is a sign in their belief, just like fire in Zoroastrianism, but they may not worship it as well. So, again with a documentary I wouldn't just make sure what they believe in. But still it is a nice video showing their community. Thanks for sharing.

You are most welcome. Well, so it says. But, I don't make up my mind on some faith according to what I hear. I need to observe them and ask them myself. Because, seeing misinformation/disinformation about beliefs most of the time, I never trust anything I hear. For instance, in this video, it is mentioned they worship the sun. But I wonder. Maybe it is possible that the sun is a sign in their belief, just like fire in Zoroastrianism, but they may not worship it as well. So, again with a documentary I wouldn't just make sure what they believe in. But still it is a nice video showing their community. Thanks for sharing.

From what I know they don't worship the sun, they worship facing the sun which probably started because of what Zoroastrianisms influence had on them. Yezidis are also very secretive because of persecution so meeting them could be hard.

From what I know they don't worship the sun, they worship facing the sun which probably started because of what Zoroastrianisms influence had on them. Yezidis are also very secretive because of persecution so meeting them could be hard.
You can meet them in the South-East of Turkiye,there are some villages of Yezidis,in the Mardin area.

really happey news :D GZ :enjoy: i know in my heart she would won it
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Azerbaijanis have a very good record in scientific prizes. We have 1 Nobel and 1 Fields medal, which makes us the only Turkic nation and also the only caucasian nation who has won these prizes, and puts us above ME countries. Egypt and Pakistan are the only countries which won these prizes for 1 one time. Only Israel with winning 8 nobel prizes is above us.
u forget the mentiont that u were the first turkic and one of the first Muslims in space :D:P;) thats a very big achievement too :enjoy:

he religious education is the biggest enemy of a healthy education system, and kills people sense of logic, and rationality
no need to add any more words :agree:

@Ostad @ASQ-1918
BTW, there was also a sad news on today as well. Professor Javad Heyet has died today. :cray::(
Cavad Heyət - Vikipediya
In additon to be a famous surgeon, Who did the first operations on heart, and also kidney transplant in Iran, he was also very famous in Turkology, Islamology, and Philosophy.
He was also in charge of issuing Varliq magazine which is one of the most famous magazines of Turkics of Iran. He was one of the most patriots of turk nation, and a beloved person by Azerbaijanis, and panturkists of Iran and world wide.
really sad news to lose such a great man i also consider him as father for turkmens

RIP :cry:

Last edited:
Walking your pet Palestinian style.

aoZzzZm_700b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom