What's new

Çay Bahçesi

may he rest in peace... i tried to find his book 'Türklərin tarix və mədəniyyətinə bir baxış', but no success so far. I truly hope the younger generation of Azerbaijani and other Turkic youngsters will pick up where such inspirational good men leave.
I have seen that book in my Dad's library, but don't have an online version of it.
I am sure that he has inspired many younger generations, and the awakening of panturkism and many young Azerbaijani scientists, are results of efforts of great men like him.
knowing your religious views, you definitely went through hell on earth during those classes, i bet :chilli:
:lol: it was both fun and hell for me. from childhood, I had extensive studies in islam, so I knew all of the subjects of these courses and they were easy for me. I was just trying to control myself and do not say anything, since in Iran, if they find out that you are an agnostic, they will easily sentence you to death. But, once I remember that the teacher saw me that I always follow his BS with a negative feeling, so he asked me in class that if I am a sunni :lol: at the end of the semester, he gave the lowest grades to me, since he thought that I am a sunni. :disagree:

Sorry mate. We are a little bit lazy in creating English pages for our famous scientists, and also some of our cultural heritages. Hopefully, some of them them like Lev Landau(Azeraijani Jewish physics nobel prize winner) and Maryam Mirzakhani, Lotfi-zadeh(founder of Fuzzy mathematics and logic) and Ali Javan(inventor of He-Ne laser, he also deserved a nobel in physics but did not get one :pissed:) have some English wikipedia pages but most of our famous scientists do not even have a page. So, some countries, like Iran, try to steal our scientific and cultural heritages like many of carpets that people buy as Persian rugs in west, while in fact most of them and their designs are from Azerbaijan. :disagree::disagree::disagree: We, Azerbaijanis, are also small in numbers, compared to many other nations, which it makes us be less active in internet and don't have a big voice in internet. :(
yeah, i can already imagine some of the racist Persians on this forum boasting about Iran's achievement while they make fun and belittle Azerbaijani Iranians in other threads. i will keep my eye on them in the coming days and see if i can catch some spectacular hypocrisy.

yeah, i can already imagine some of the racist Persians on this forum boasting about Iran's achievement while they make fun and belittle Azerbaijani Iranians in other threads. i will keep my eye on them in the coming days and see if i can catch some spectacular hypocrisy.
The reality is that Azerbaijanis are pioneers of all scientific, cultural, and even social movements of Iran. Funny that most of famous actors/actress, and even writers of Iran are Azerbaijani. The most world known writer/poet of Iran in the world is Reza Baraheni who farsis hate him, since he is one the leaders of Panturkists as well, just like Professor Heyet. Funny that we are even better than them in their language. :lol: Almost all famous Iranians in sports, like Reza-Zadeh(The strongest man in the world, and holder of world records in weight lifting), Ali Daei(has the most national goals in the world), Hadi Saei(The most famous Teakwood player of Iran), ... are all Azerbaijanis as well. From scientific achievements, the gap is even more deep.

I don't support or affiliate with any political party I am against them all, and I disagree with a lot of the foreign policies. I also don't view Muslims as terrorists, I don't judge anybody based on there religion.

That is so nice. Any chance we saw your videos chanting in OWS? Kidding. :) It really is nice. And it is nice you don't support any political parties. I don't either, in my country. To me it is as if all parties are in collusion to fool people, rather than trying to serve them.

you know better , but i was talking abt the general vote results .

they voted in favor of demirtash (demartas ? ) according to this :

0.jpg

I like your avatar. Can you share it with a high quality? Thanks in advance.

I have to add it to the list: Japanese, Chinese, Sanskrit, German, Arabic, Greek, Latin, and Turkish. Haven't completed any so it may take awhile.
It will take a century to learn all of this list :lol:

@GTanem I know that you are an Iranian, and try to show yourself as a turk or kurd-turk.
I hope Persian members, finally learn how to be civil in an international forum and stop false-flagging and making suicide troll accounts, making double accounts, and so on. With these actions, you are just defaming your own nation more and more.

I have seen that book in my Dad's library, but don't have an online version of it.
I am sure that he has inspired many younger generations, and the awakening of panturkism and many young Azerbaijani scientists, are results of efforts of great men like him.

:lol: it was both fun and hell for me. from childhood, I had extensive studies in islam, so I knew all of the subjects of these courses and they were easy for me. I was just trying to control myself and do not say anything, since in Iran, if they find out that you are an agnostic, they will easily sentence you to death. But, once I remember that the teacher saw me that I always follow his BS with a negative feeling, so he asked me in class that if I am a sunni :lol: at the end of the semester, he gave the lowest grades to me, since he thought that I am a sunni. :disagree:
ah yes, that 'i wanna question things, but dont dare' attitude as a kid. I too was sent to the mosque to learn religious matters and learn Arabic every sunday, but you know what bro, i am glad about that. Because of those days, i have been able to learn about islam, which in turn spontaneously spurred my interest in other religions. However, on the contrary, the more i read about religion, be it Abrahamic religions, buddhism, hinduism etc, the more it convinced me that there are still so many unanswered holes, it just didnt make sense anymore.

this sunni-shia thingy seems really serious in Iran, isn't it? is being a sunni the biggest no-no in Iran?

The reality is that Azerbaijanis are pioneers of all scientific, cultural, and even social movements of Iran. Funny that most of famous actors/actress, and even writers of Iran are Azerbaijani. The most world known writer/poet of Iran in the world is Reza Baraheni who farsis hate him, since he is one the leaders of Panturkists as well, just like Professor Heyet. Funny that we are even better than them in their language. :lol: Almost all famous Iranians in sports, like Reza-Zadeh(The strongest man in the world, and holder of world records in weight lifting), Ali Daei(has the most national goals in the world), Hadi Saei(The most famous Teakwood player of Iran), ... are all Azerbaijanis as well. From scientific achievements, the gap is even more deep.
well bro, i hope Azerbaijani Iranians go Kurdish style and make tons of kids. that way you will be even more influential :)

@GTanem I know that you are an Iranian, and try to show yourself as a turk or kurd-turk.
I hope Persian members, finally learn how to be civil in an international forum and stop false-flagging and making suicide troll accounts, making double accounts, and so on. With these actions, you are just defaming your own nation more and more.

Kid, it seems your hate for Persian brothers blind you. When I came to this forum first, I remember I had same conversations with a person. And I spoke and swore in Turkish and they made sure I am from Turkey. Was that you or someone else?

Anyway, after a long time being away, due to working long hours, now I am back in my free time. And, it doesn't matter you have so little brain to suppose that Turkish citizens should think in a certain way. Because I believe people will not judge Turks over your manners. So, you won't be defaming your nation.

But please, do not call me a liar. Ok? There is no such rule Turks should think like you! Put that in your little brain :)

ah yes, that 'i wanna question things, but dont dare' attitude as a kid. I too was sent to the mosque to learn religious matters and learn Arabic every sunday, but you know what bro, i am glad about that. Because of those days, i have been able to learn about islam, which in turn spontaneously spurred my interest in other religions. However, in contrary, the more i read about religion, be it Abrahamic religions, buddhism, hinduism etc, the more it convinced me that there are still so many unanswered holes, it just didnt make sense anymore.
:tup: That's exactly right. As I more studied in religions, and specially their history, I became less religious, and finally abandoned religions. Hopefully, my dad's library, which had more than 500 books, had a lot of religious books, and it was my play in childhood to read them. They gave me a great insight in my life. That's why I can recognize and know islamists and their mentality at a glance from Thousands of miles away, even if they try to deny it :lol: I have also read most of the books that they read in religious shia schools to become a mullah. :lol: I am literally a mullah without turban. :rofl: BTW, I also read that you are a fellow agnostic as well ;) :cheers: I hope you guys are doing fine in Turkey and have no problem like our brethren in Iran.
this sunni-shia thingy seems really serious in Iran, isn't it? is being a sunni the biggest no-no in Iran?
Yup, it is very serious. I was always better than anyone else in religious courses in the class, but the teacher said that you are sunni, so you will get the lowest grade. BTW, still, being a sunni is better than being bahai, or agnostic, or .... at least, they won't kill you.

Kid, it seems your hate for Persian brothers blind you. When I came to this forum first, I remember I had same conversations with a person. And I spoke and swore in Turkish and they made sure I am from Turkey. Was that you or someone else?

Anyway, after a long time being away, due to working long hours, now I am back in my free time. And, it doesn't matter you have so little brain to suppose that Turkish citizens should think in a certain way. Because I believe people will not judge Turks over your manners. So, you won't be defaming your nation.

But please, do not call me a liar. Ok? There is no such rule Turks should think like you! Put that in your little brain :)

I can acutely smell farsis and double users. FYI, I have reported and caused to ban around 20 double-users and false flaggers. About you, I have the same sense, and I even know what is your other account ;) So, spare me of your BS, and stop your trolling. I think I have no more words for you. Just be civil. Discussion closed for me.

Last edited:
well bro, i hope Azerbaijani Iranians go Kurdish style and make tons of kids. that way you will be even more influential :)

I hope we can get out from the swamp as soon as possible. About population, I do not dope so, since we already have enough population, and extra population will make us weak and poor like kurds and their types.

Boy, I am civilized to the civilized people. And I am arrogant against arrogants.

(Maybe due to being Americanized, you may not understand old Turkish poetry. So I am translating. "In this temporary-transient world, neither are we masters, not slaves-beggars. We are arrogant against arrogants, humble with the humbles.")

Call me a liar and expect me to show respect? What kind of a loon are you? As I said, just as a Turkish (with an American "brain"), you think in a certain way, doesn't mean every Turkish should think like you. You continue to watch the Young "Turks".

Dude, seriously I am not in the mood for a troll fight, today. Although, I know that you are not a turk, and you have trolled us before, but as long as you try to be civilized and don't false flag us, I won't have any problem with you.

Back
Top Bottom