What's new

Çay Bahçesi

please explain further :unsure:

Alexander Hamilton and James Madison founded the first political parties even though they were against politcal parties, so I consider them as hypocrites. Also, since George Washington was not only unaffiliated throughout his presidency, but was against political parties, I consider him as the only real President of the American Republic.

Alexander Hamilton and James Madison founded the first political parties even though they were against politcal parties, so I consider them as hypocrites. Also, since George Washington was not only unaffiliated throughout his presidency, but was against political parties, I consider him as the only real President of the American Republic.
wow ....that deep huh?

I don't support or affiliate with any political party I am against them all, and I disagree with a lot of the foreign policies. I also don't view Muslims as terrorists, I don't judge anybody based on there religion.
What's your problem with having political parties in a country?
having some parties, makes the power to be shared between different people, and avoids authoritarianism.

having some parties, makes the power to be shared between different people, and avoids authoritarianism.
well than you have bastards like in Pakistan who keep playing their tango at the expense of the local people :(

Having a system with a single political ideology leads to authoritarianism, having one political party attempt to overthrow another will lead authoritarianism, having everyone become unaffiliated increases diversity and prevents political polarization thereby making authoritarianism nearly impossible.

well than you have bastards like in Pakistan who keep playing their tango at the expense of the local people :(
Auntie, some stuff are inevitable. Pakistan is also not fully ready for a fully democratic system yet, but she will proceed more in future. You need to have more regulations, and separate state and judiciary system to minimize the corruption.

separate state and judiciary system to minimize the corruption.
This damn it thing is the main core of crap happening in Pakistan which no one who has the power to separate it does so! :angry:

Having a system with a single political ideology leads to authoritarianism, having one political party attempt to overthrow another will lead authoritarianism, having everyone become unaffiliated increases diversity and prevents political polarization thereby making authoritarianism nearly impossible.

Bro, we are not talking about some theoretical cases. In reality, Automatically, some people have more money and will buy more influence and will form some political trusts. Having parties, and making rules for them, regulates these more influent people and sources of powers. Otherwise, they would be free to do any crimes, and it would be like a jungle in which, the more powerful would eat the weak elements.

This damn it thing is the main core of crap happening in Pakistan which no one who has the power to separate it does so! :angry:
That's right. Then you should not criticize having some political parties. You should focus your efforts in empowering judiciary system and parliament to make them more independent. ;)

when we tried that route we found more than half the judges and lawyers even the chief justice prefer money over justice :cray:
I understand your point. This stuff takes time to get alright. Your civil society will get more powerful in the future, then you will gradually see less corruption and more independent judiciary system and parliament. You just need to have patience like Noah the prophet. :lol: Then it would automatically get OK.

I understand your point. This stuff takes time to get alright. Your civil society will get more powerful in the future, then you will gradually see less corruption and more independent judiciary system and parliament. You just need to have patience like Noah the prophet. :lol: Then it would automatically get OK.
Or prophet Ayub (Job) but yea prob like Noah as he waited some hundreds of years!!! :p:

Or prophet Ayub (Job) but yea prob like Noah as he waited some hundreds of years!!! :p:
:oops: Sorry, I meant Ayub. I just watched Noah movie recently, and I had it in my mind, hence typed Noah instead of Ayub. :lol:
Don't worry sister, at least it would be an OK system after all those years and patience. :lol:

In reality, Automatically, some people have more money and will buy more influence and will form some political trusts.

That could be made illegal or regulated by limiting the amount of money they can use.

Having parties, and making rules for them, regulates these more influent people and sources of powers

Having political parties allows the powerful to polarize the citizens by promoting there political ideology to the masses. Regulation helps protect the political party.

Back
Top Bottom