What's new

Çay Bahçesi

click around on south eastern parts. his loss (like any non-Kurdish party) there is not that surprising, but still there is a good portion of Kurds voting for him.
you know better , but i was talking abt the general vote results .

they voted in favor of demirtash (demartas ? ) according to this :

0.jpg

:P

good thing they did , then :angel:
hehehehe yea...i guess :p:

Thats just fear,you are scientist arent you?
Use logic,the human body is a balloon filled with air,does air sink?
Btw,enemy=bigboned Kashmiri
lolz I know sis says the same :unsure:

Bigboned is a sweet guy...I talked to him on gmail ...sweet guy with a really sane mindset

hehehehe yea...i guess :p:

lolz I know sis says the same :unsure:

Bigboned is a sweet guy...I talked to him on gmail ...sweet guy with a really sane mindset
Dont like him,never did,never will,the crybaby:pissed:
You are right,he does that:cray: on gmail to.

@usernameless

in the link that u provided , there is a section named "urtdisi sonuclari" and there is a world map if u click on it .

what does it say ?

iranians favored ihsan oghlu for erdogan ? thats really interesting for me

@usernameless

in the link that u provided , there is a section named "urtdisi sonuclari" and there is a world map if u click on it .

what does it say ?

That result presents turkish citizen's participation on abroad, not iranians.

Hey @Kaan , @Indos , @atatwolf , @xenon54 , @Sinan , @Chinese-Dragon , @LeveragedBuyout , @waz , mike2000 ,@Edison Chen , @al-Hasani, @kalu_miah

Hope you guys are doing great. I really enjoyed getting to know all of you guys these past 2 and a half months in PDF. Really loved the tactics shared, learning about different cultures, and becoming more aware of the changes and happenings in around the world.

I'm going to be busy with a new class starting this month, and am scheduled to be lecturing for 2 courses this fall semester. This will require me to devote more time in these pursuits. This week starts my prepping for a new research project. So I'll be away from PDF for a bit. I look forward to interacting with you all again, wishing you all the best and more blessings.

Till our minds meet again!

Sincerely Yours,
@Nihonjin1051

Thank you my friend. I wish you the very best with your classes and your academic pursuits in general. Please stay in touch and I look forward to seeing you here again.

God bless.

Last edited:
@usernameless

what does it say ?

Sorry man, i overlooked a crucial thing. There is a 'ENG / TR' button on the far right side in blue :)

Man, there are some heavenly places, but I just can't enjoy them good enough when they're highly touristic.

there's no dedicated thread for this, so i'm gonna ask here:

which main gun ammo (apfsds , heat, heat-mp, STAFF-like, ERMish) used in turkish MBTs? and are they manufactured by mkek or imported? or are there any research into this field?

@cabatli_53 @Combat-Master

edit: also, which APS will altay have? FTR, MTR showed only smokers, so i just wondered, coz i don't recall any info on this.

Last edited:
lolz....Well, so far he hasnt said anything that wouldnt work :rofl:

Its more or less along the lines of not giving attention or not feeding him :p:
We sleep at night,its a human thing.
You are from Mars?
Its 22.18 pm here.

Back
Top Bottom