What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@T-123456 did you see what our sis is doing? :butcher:

Jk, our party is doing very long political debates where we dont agree with eachoter in the end anyway, welcome to our world. :D
Sister??? :o: Niece!! :p: He my uncle :p:

Oooo...Pakistani politics is the same :(

Sadly everyone is for their bloody political party over Pakistan :(

Go swim.
Oops i forgot,you cant swim:smokin:
hahahha we shower like 3 times a day....and that doesnt seem enough :(

Then again I am trying to use as little a/c as possible to get myself use to this crap but ...I guess I am too spoilt or I should go stay in the ac room :unsure:

BTW uncle @T-123456 I can swim but cant float :unsure: I can dive and paddle really well :undecided:

hahahha we shower like 3 times a day....and that doesnt seem enough :(

Then again I am trying to use as little a/c as possible to get myself use to this crap but ...I guess I am too spoilt or I should go stay in the ac room :unsure:

BTW uncle @T-123456 I can swim but cant float :unsure: I can dive and paddle really well :undecided:
Why let everyone know,you cant float:pissed:you know there are enemies everywhere?
I will teach you in Turkiye.

so erdogan won , again o_O

this guy has popular support or what ? :eek: 13 yrs and still going for the head of state .

i also heard eastern provinces ( alawite & kurds) did'nt vote for him .

:fie:

Nearly drowned once during swimming class
:blink:

arent they supposed to take care of u ?

so erdogan won , again o_O

this guy has popular support or what ? :eek: 13 yrs and still going for the head of state .

i also heard eastern provinces ( alawite & kurds) did'nt vote for him .

:fie:

:blink:

arent they supposed to take care of u ?
dont know about alevis, but check this out;
Worldbulletin - News on Turkey, Middle East, Muslim World, Latest News, Culture&Islamic History Worldbulletin News

click on 'Turkiye sonuclari' and then you can click on the south eastern parts. his loss (like any non-Kurdish party) there is not that surprising, but still there is a good portion of Kurds voting for him.

:what:

I just panic in water and hence sink like a brick :ashamed: Nearly drowned once during swimming class :ashamed:
Thats just fear,you are scientist arent you?
Use logic,the human body is a balloon filled with air,does air sink?
Btw,enemy=bigboned Kashmiri

Back
Top Bottom