What's new

Çay Bahçesi

We sleep at night,its a human thing.
ooo...lolzz...just keep forgetting the time difference since I am not in Europe...so I keep forgetting that you guys are couple of hrs behind not in front as that when I was in Europe :p:

ooo...lolzz...just keep forgetting the time difference since I am not in Europe...so I keep forgetting that you guys are couple of hrs behind not in front as that when I was in Europe :p:
:rofl:But in a way,you are right i have trouble sleeping sometimes.
Still hot there?

:rofl:But in a way,you are right i have trouble sleeping sometimes.
Still hot there?
Not really its late night plus am back in our home in my room under the a/c :ashamed: I think the heat doesnt get to me as fast as my relatives and their politics + BS emotional blackmailing and drama :cray:

Not really its late night plus am back in our home in my room under the a/c :ashamed: I think the heat doesnt get to me as fast as my relatives and their politics + BS emotional blackmailing and drama :cray:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,politics,drama,who needs a movie.

whats up? what does your handle stand for? XenoEnsi?

Not much, just was arguing with someone about Yezidis.

Xeno because I don't fit with the majority of Americans making me alien(xeno), also because of the philosopher Xenophanes stance against anthropomorphic Gods. Ensi in respect of the sumerian civilization.

Not much, just was arguing with someone about Yezidis.

Xeno because I don't fit with the majority of Americans making me alien(xeno), also because of the philosopher Xenophanes stance against anthropomorphic Gods. Ensi in respect of the sumerian civilization.
interesting....

@XenoEnsi-14 why dont you fit in? :pop:

I don't support or affiliate with any political party I am against them all, and I disagree with a lot of the foreign policies. I also don't view Muslims as terrorists, I don't judge anybody based on there religion.
I know a lot of Americans with similar views... :pop:

Back
Top Bottom