What's new

Çay Bahçesi

:oops: Sorry, I meant Ayub. I just watched Noah movie recently, and I had it in my mind, hence typed Noah instead of Ayub. :lol:
Don't worry sister, at least it would be an OK system after all those years and patience. :lol:
heheheh...I hope soo...be like the monkey in kung fu panda...inner piece...wait was it the monkey or that sensei?

That could be made illegal or regulated by limiting the amount of money they can use.
Bro, having some trusts of power and trying to regulate them is exactly the system that we currently have in states ;)
Having political parties allows the powerful to polarize the citizens by promoting there political ideology to the masses. Regulation helps protect the political party.
Regulations are needed to limit the maximum influence/money that can be forced upon the political system and public to avoid an authoritarian system.

heheheh...I hope soo...be like the monkey in kung fu panda...inner piece...wait was it the monkey or that sensei?
:lol: I think you mean that Panda's master. :lol:

Guys, fields medal in mathematics is the equivalent of Nobel Prize in Physics. With some differences, in which it is only awarded each 4 years, and no women has ever won this prize.
It is now beyond rumors that Mrs. Maryam Mirzakhani, who won the Clay Research Award a few weeks ago, will receive the Fields Medal. She is from South Azerbaijan, and is a professor at Stanford university and an alumni of Sharif university. If she can win this prize, it would be a really good news for Azerbaijanis, and also women all over the world.

10592649_10152659534605910_6081185840395658061_n.jpg

@ASQ-1918 @Ostad @Azeri440

PS. Azerbaijan has won 1 nobel prize before, which it was a Physics nobel prize won by Lev Landau, who was a jewish Azerbaijani, and born in Baku.

@ASQ-1918 @Ostad @Azeri440 @Sinan @xenon54 @usernameless @Kaan @asena_great @atatwolf
Guys, she won the prize. :tup:

Bro, having some trusts of power and trying to regulate them is exactly the system that we currently have in states

How is allowing corporations to support political parties with nearly unlimited supplies of money through loopholes and legally regulation?

congrats! am proud of her and great achievement for Azerbaijani brothers and sisters :)
Azerbaijanis have a very good record in scientific prizes. We have 1 Nobel and 1 Fields medal, which makes us the only Turkic nation and also the only caucasian nation who has won these prizes, and puts us above ME countries. Egypt and Pakistan are the only countries which won these prizes for 1 one time. Only Israel with winning 8 nobel prizes is above us.

Azerbaijanis have a very good record in scientific prizes. We have 1 Nobel and 1 Fields medal, which makes us the only Turkic nation and also the only caucasian nation who has won these prizes, and puts us above ME countries. Egypt and Pakistan are the only countries which won these prizes for 1 one time. Only Israel with winning 8 nobel prizes is above us.
and since we are 1 people 2 nations, your prizes are also ours. thanks! ;)
but seriously, i wish Turkey too could win some prizes to get an image boost.
however, in the meantime...
Rise in imam-hatips shows AKP’s favoritism for religious education - POLITICS

this sucks, why cant they leave compulsory religious classes out of education. time should be spend on other subjects.
how about Iranian school curriculum? are there compulsory religious subjects?

and since we are 1 people 2 nations, your prizes are also ours. thanks! ;)
but seriously, i wish Turkey too could win some prizes to get an image boost.
however, in the meantime...
Rise in imam-hatips shows AKP’s favoritism for religious education - POLITICS

this sucks, why cant they leave compulsory religious classes out of education. time should be spend on other subjects.
how about Iranian school curriculum? are there compulsory religious subjects?

Yup, after all, we are 1 nation, and share such prizes and achievements ;)
I hope they don't make those religious courses mandatory for Turkey. As far as Iran is concerned, yes, there are tons of these courses and they are just a waste of time. From 1st grade to 12th grade, there is always one religious education course, and one needs to take 12 mandatory credits in undergraduate courses for these useless courses, as well. The religious education is the biggest enemy of a healthy education system, and kills people sense of logic, and rationality.

@Ostad @ASQ-1918
BTW, there was also a sad news on today as well. Professor Javad Heyet has died today. :cray::(
Cavad Heyət - Vikipediya
In additon to be a famous surgeon, Who did the first operations on heart, and also kidney transplant in Iran, he was also very famous in Turkology, Islamology, and Philosophy.
He was also in charge of issuing Varliq magazine which is one of the most famous magazines of Turkics of Iran. He was one of the most patriots of turk nation, and a beloved person by Azerbaijanis, and panturkists of Iran and world wide.

Last edited:
@Ostad @ASQ-1918
BTW, there was also a sad news on today as well. Professor Javad Heyet has died today. :cray::(
Cavad Heyət - Vikipediya
In additon to be a famous surgeon, Who did the first operations on heart, and also kidney transplant in Iran, he was also very famous in Turkology, Islamology, and Philosophy.
He was also in charge of issuing Varliq magazine which is one of the most famous magazines of Turkics of Iran. He was one of the most patriots of turk nation, and a beloved person by Azerbaijanis, and panturkists of Iran and world wide.

RIP :(

PS. There wasn't an English version. :pissed:

@Ostad @ASQ-1918
Cavad Heyət - Vikipediya
may he rest in peace... i tried to find his book 'Türklərin tarix və mədəniyyətinə bir baxış', but no success so far. I truly hope the younger generation of Azerbaijani and other Turkic youngsters will pick up where such inspirational good men leave.

Yup, after all, we are 1 nation, and share such prizes and achievements ;)
I hope they don't make those religious courses mandatory for Turkey. As far as Iran is concerned, yes, there are tons of these courses and they are just a waste of time. From 1st grade to 12th grade, there is always one religious education course, and one needs to take 12 mandatory credits in undergraduate courses for these useless courses, as well. The religious education is the biggest enemy of a healthy education system, and kills people sense of logic, and rationality.
knowing your religious views, you definitely went through hell on earth during those classes, i bet :chilli:

RIP :(
PS. There wasn't an English version. :pissed:

Sorry mate. We are a little bit lazy in creating English pages for our famous scientists, and also some of our cultural heritages. Hopefully, some of them them like Lev Landau(Azeraijani Jewish physics nobel prize winner) and Maryam Mirzakhani, Lotfi-zadeh(founder of Fuzzy mathematics and logic) and Ali Javan(inventor of He-Ne laser, he also deserved a nobel in physics but did not get one :pissed:) have some English wikipedia pages but most of our famous scientists do not even have a page. So, some countries, like Iran, try to steal our scientific and cultural heritages like many of carpets that people buy as Persian rugs in west, while in fact most of them and their designs are from Azerbaijan. :disagree::disagree::disagree: We, Azerbaijanis, are also small in numbers, compared to many other nations, which it makes us be less active in internet and don't have a big voice in internet. :(

Back
Top Bottom