What's new

Çay Bahçesi

What happened to Kaan. I see you guys saying he was off for weeks?

Hey @Kaan , @Indos , @atatwolf , @xenon54 , @Sinan , @Chinese-Dragon , @LeveragedBuyout , @waz , mike2000 ,@Edison Chen , @al-Hasani, @kalu_miah

Hope you guys are doing great. I really enjoyed getting to know all of you guys these past 2 and a half months in PDF. Really loved the tactics shared, learning about different cultures, and becoming more aware of the changes and happenings in around the world.

I'm going to be busy with a new class starting this month, and am scheduled to be lecturing for 2 courses this fall semester. This will require me to devote more time in these pursuits. This week starts my prepping for a new research project. So I'll be away from PDF for a bit. I look forward to interacting with you all again, wishing you all the best and more blessings.

Till our minds meet again!

Sincerely Yours,
@Nihonjin1051

Last edited:
Hey @Kaan , @Indos , @atatwolf , @xenon54 , @Sinan , @Chinese-Dragon , @LeveragedBuyout , @waz , mike2000 ,@Edison Chen , @al-Hasani, @kalu_miah

Hope you guys are doing great. I really enjoyed getting to know all of you guys these past 2 and a half months in PDF. Really loved the tactics shared, learning about different cultures, and becoming more aware of the changes and happenings in around the world.

I'm going to be busy with a new class starting this month, and am scheduled to be lecturing for 2 courses this fall semester. This will require me to devote more time in these pursuits. This week starts my prepping for a new research project. So I'll be away from PDF for a bit. I look forward to interacting with you all again, wishing you all the best and more blessings.

Sincerely Yours,
@Nihonjin1051

Wish you best of luck with your new class and new research project.

Sincerely Yours,
@Nihonjin1051

The feeling is mutual. Good luck with your classes, research project, and PhD thesis, and look forward to your return. The site will be less interesting without you, so it's probably convenient for me to start pulling back into lurker mode as well, now that work is picking back up as summer comes to a close.

All the best.

Sincerely Yours,
@Nihonjin1051
Drop in whenever you have time bro, wish you success with your new class it was nice to meet you. :cheers:

Sincerely Yours,
@Nihonjin1051

Good luck on lecturing Nihonjin. :-)

Sincerely Yours,
@Nihonjin1051

Good luck friend, this month is also a kind of new for me since I will start something difference, hoping to see whether I am really good at this one. Talking with intelligent people from all over the world is actually a dream come true for me, thanks to PDF. I think I will not be far away from PDF, well there is a hadist from our prophet said that if we want to know a person, see who his friend are. Strangely enough that people you mentioned here are also my PDF friends and some ones whose post's behavior and post I like.

Back
Top Bottom