What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Why not continuing education? specially if they fund you for it ;)

I think you cannot still carry a gun, but when you could receive the permit, it won't hurt to have a gun ;) guns are fun as well. One of my funs in some weekends is going out for shooting with my GF, and it is really fun. I suggest you to try to go to shooting ranges as well. I am sure you would like it ;)

:rofl: That says enough about that state :rofl:

I'm tired bro, I studied my *** off for 8 years, I need at least a year break from all that.

The company is my green card sponsor, I could apply for license when I get my green card, about going to range, I would really like to, do they need green card for that? Because it takes me 2 more months to get it.

I'm tired bro, I studied my *** off for 8 years, I need at least a year break from all that.

The company is my green card sponsor, I could apply for license when I get my green card, about going to range, I would really like to, do they need green card for that? Because it takes me 2 more months to get it.
I don't know about your state. each state has a different gun law. But, I think if you get the FOID card, there would be no problem. then, the worst case would be waiting for two more months :lol:

Last edited:
@rmi5

My next signature will seriously offend you. Similar to what that Iranian guy did to you in the other thread. So learn to behave and don't talk behind my back. That's what cowards do. :)

@rmi5

My next signature will seriously offend you. Similar to what that Iranian guy did to you in the other thread. So learn to behave and don't talk behind my back. That's what cowards do. :)
@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar @Manticore @Emmie
I also created a thread in GHQ. I am waiting for your reaction against these types of trolling.

How about you take the easy path and don't talk about me behind my back. This is like the seventh time I've seen you belittle me in random threads. Mods will do nothing for you.
Don't worry. You wanted to mess with me, I will lose the hell on you. I am waiting for the response of the mods of this forum, if they did not put a leash on you, I know what to do.

Don't worry. You wanted to mess with me, I will lose the hell on you. I am waiting for the response of the mods of this forum, if they did not put a leash on you, I know what to do.

Don't push my buttons or I will make you cry. :lol:

Learn how to behave. Is my signature creative by the way??

I don't know about your state. each state has a different gun law. But, I think if you get the FOID card, there would be no problem. then, the worst case would be waiting for two more months :lol:

I'm sorry bro, I fell sleep all of a sudden and couldn't respond to your post on time! :(

@Sinan @Targon do u guys know any erdal from itu to be famous in turkey sadly we dont know his surname but he is famous and smartest person of his time he also involved to construct one of the istanbul bridge

@Sinan @Targon do u guys know any erdal from itu to be famous in turkey sadly we dont know his surname but he is famous and smartest person of his time he also involved to construct one of the istanbul bridge

Nope, i don't know civil engineers. :)

Civil engineers builds targets, Mechanical engineers destroys targets. 8-)

Back
Top Bottom