What's new

Çay Bahçesi

lolz I think they have made most of the family to jump to option 2.....Seriously we are "new" targets :p: That is what I feel :D

LOL, adopting to environment is the key for surviving. :lol: I just recalled Lamarck theory. The next generations of you guys will be more convenient in accepting the fact of coexisting and living with this new attacking spicy(Descendants of your weird distant relative). :lol:

wow it must be a very great country for visit :D can u gimme name of some place :D
Historical city = Lahore ask @Armstrong
Capital with some nice scenery = Islamabad ask @Umair Nawaz
Largest city may need some caution if you look foreigner looking = Karachi ask @HRK @Secur
Natural beauty ....2nd Switzerland as many call it = Northern areas Like Swat valley .......dont know whom to ask :(

LOL, adopting to environment is the key for surviving. :lol: I just recalled Lamarck theory. The next generations of you guys will be more convenient in accepting the fact of coexisting and living with this new attacking spicy(Descendants of your weird distant relative). :lol:
Or due to survival of the struggle we may out compete them and kill them with the power of ignorance like the other relatives have lolzzzz

Historical city = Lahore ask @Armstrong
Capital with some nice scenery = Islamabad ask @Umair Nawaz
Largest city may need some caution if you look foreigner looking = Karachi ask @HRK @Secur
Natural beauty ....2nd Switzerland as many call it = Northern areas Like Swat valley .......dont know whom to ask :(

Or due to survival of the struggle we may out compete them and kill them with the power of ignorance like the other relatives have lolzzzz
ok i thing our turk brother @Armstrong could gimme more info :D ok tell me what do u eat ? :D food&sweat :D , what do u drink ? can i drink alchol ? do have disco ? how is the beach in pakistan how much dollar price is ? :D

:rofl:

hehehe @RazPaK can show you desert as well as natural farming ...awesome fruits and whatever they grow ...his area is well known for mangoes!!! :woot: Pakistani mangoes finger licking awesome!! :woot:

ok i thing our turk brother @Armstrong could gimme more info :D ok tell me what do u eat ? :D food&sweat :D , what do u drink ? can i drink alchol ? do have disco ? how is the beach in pakistan how much dollar price is ? :D
Yes @Armstrong bro would be a great informant...

Well what do we eat ...that's @Armstrong speciality...he can tell you food stuff of all provinces....

Drink like normal ppl...from water to soft drinks to non alcoholic cocktails...and if you know where to get you can get alcohol...

I think elite people know where to disco...I have never been to one not even in Europe...No one wanna take a girl in hijab to such a place not even my Ukrainian or Italian workmates...they blush when I asked them to take me to one...They were all over protective and were like no its not a good crowd blaa blaa.....

Do you wanna buy our beaches? I am not sure if they charge you to go to the beach :unsure:

hehehe @RazPaK can show you desert as well as natural farming ...awesome fruits and whatever they grow ...his area is well known for mangoes!!! :woot: Pakistani mangoes finger licking awesome!! :woot:

Well what do we eat ...that's @Armstrong speciality...he can tell you food stuff of all provinces....

Drink like normal ppl...from water to soft drinks to non alcoholic cocktails...and if you know where to get you can get alcohol...

I think elite people know where to disco...I have never been to one not even in Europe...No one wanna take a girl in hijab to such a place not even my Ukrainian or Italian workmates...they blush when I asked them to take me to one...They were all over protective and were like no its not a good crowd blaa blaa.....

Do you wanna buy our beaches? I am not sure if they charge you to go to the beach :unsure:
i just wanna know how much islamic pakistan is i mean can gov let u drink alcohol does it free as much as turkey ? :D

i just wanna know how much islamic pakistan is i mean can gov let u drink alcohol does it free as much as turkey ? :D
hmmm it is not as free as in Turkey but if you know your channels it isnt harshly restricted! you can ask @DESERT FIGHTER and @Umair Nawaz for details :whistle:

Oh come on.............. Karachi is the safest citiy of Pakistan, one just need to be at the right time, at the right place & with the right 'person'
hehehe yea...that final destination style (or whatever that movie was called) :rofl:

well if there is a will there is a way .... you can enjoy your moments in social & personal life but should not hurt the sentiments of the general public ..... :D

whatever we eat in lahore traditionally is rarely ''healthy'' -- its delicious as it has sugar and fat

have been too busy to visit the underground scene -- you need a christian friend / hotel to get the booze ... and ladies to make the night club effect

well if there is a will there is a way .... you can enjoy your moments in social & personal life but should not hurt the sentiments of the general public ..... :D
ok let me explain more

in turkey we have night clubs we have bars , boys and girls can talk to each other does it work in the same way in pakistan ? i know it don't work that way in iran or KAS

whatever we eat in lahore traditionally is rarely ''healthy'' -- its delicious as it has sugar and fat

have been too busy to visit the underground scene -- you need a christian friend / hotel to get the booze ... and ladies to make the night club effect
so most of things are underground ? what happen if u get caught ? :D

ok let me explain more

in turkey we have night clubs we have bars , boys and girls can talk to each other does it work in the same way in pakistan ? i know it don't work that way in iran or KAS

so most of things are underground ? what happen if u get caught ? :D
I know of these ''parties'' never been a part of them even when every thing was free

need a couple of minister's kids etc to make all the charges drop -- you will find extremes in pak -- booz girls on one side .. shuttlecock burqas on the other

religious leaders having degrees in fiqa dropping all thoses teachings and following electorial constitution just to get power

ok let me explain more

well just read both of my previous post ..... msg is quite clear .... :whistle:

Oh come on.............. Karachi is the safest citiy of Pakistan, one just need to be at the right time, at the right place & with the right 'person'

enjoy ... this National Geographic Chanel Documentary .... it describe my country in one sentence very well "Welcome to a country that has a whole world on edge"

Back
Top Bottom