What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Kızım herkese tek tek mi anlatacağım, git önceki mesajlarıma bak.
yeah i read your BS massage i still dont believe you are a turk i know a lot of iranian can write in turkish and study in turkey that wont fool me if your true identity

yeah i read your BS massage i still dont believe you are a turk i know a lot of iranian can write in turkish and study in turkey that wont fool me if your true identity

Yeter artık ama insanı çileden çıkarıyorsunuz ha! Foruma dünya siyaseti konuşmaya mı geldim yoksa sizinle "Türk-Kürt-Fars-Arap-Urdu, bilmem ne, mızıkçılık yapma" gibisinden beyinsiz çocuksu tartışmalarınıza katılmaya mı? Türkiyeli olduğumdan şüphen varsa ve yaşın tutuyorsa, o zaman buyur gel yatağıma.

Last edited:
At least I am a grown up. Unlike you, I am not derailing every thread with stupid Turkish-Kurdish-Persian-Arabic-Urdu-Hindu, etc. games of yours.

At least I am a grown up. Unlike you, I am not derailing every thread with stupid Turkish-Kurdish-Persian-Arabic-Urdu-Hindu, etc. games of yours.
i have nothing to say u farsies whom born and lived in very hard conditions im politely ask u to not talk with me again

@MertKaan sup brother long time no see :D

Last edited:
i have nothing to say u farsies whom born and lived in very hard conditions im politely ask u to not talk with me again

Hala Fars diyor ya! Her Türkiyeli senin gibi düşünmüyor. Bunu o küçücük beynine sok! Lan tiksindim ya! İstesen de sikmem seni!

Konuşmayalım! Zaten ben de bunu diyorum! Bilgin yoksa sus! Her konuyu ırka getirmenin ne manası var? Ve her farklı düşündüğün kişiye (ki düşündüğünü sanmıyorum) yalancı demenin ne alemi var?

Hala Fars diyor ya! Her Türkiyeli senin gibi düşünmüyor. Bunu o küçücük beynine sok! Lan tiksindim ya! İstesen de sikmem seni!

Konuşmayalım! Zaten ben de bunu diyorum! Bilgin yoksa sus! Her konuyu ırka getirmenin ne manası var? Ve her farklı düşündüğün kişiye (ki düşündüğünü sanmıyorum) yalancı demenin ne alemi var?
ofc every turkish memeber here has different opinion and ideas some of them are islamist some of them are not and we talk with each other with no problems but there is no turkish member to say only bad things about turkey and turkic and say good thing ONLY about iran and be so much uncivil , u see this is how u expos ur self here

it was u who quote me in the first place u cave men

İstesen de sikmem seni!
im sure u dont have the organ to do that

Last edited:
ofc every turkish memeber here has different opinion and ideas some of them are islamist some of them are not and we talk with each other with no problems but there is no turkish member to say only bad things about turkey and turkic and say good thing ONLY about iran and be so much uncivil , u see this is how u expos ur self here

TanemG thinks you are a girl :lol:

Arkadaşlar , bir uygulama yaptık ancak İngilizcem sağlam olmadığı için detaylı anlatamıyorum.Türk Savunma Sanayi uygulaması..Videolar falan ekleyeceğiz.İsteyenler indirebilir , link vermemde sakınca olmaz umarım..Şuanda pek birşey yok içinde , yavaş yavaş..

I made an android app about "Turkish Defence Industry".If you want to download , you should write "Turk Savunma Sanayi" to search button.

Türk Savunma Sanayi Haberleri - Android Apps on Google Play

Şimdiye kadar böyle birini görmediğin böyle biri olamaz anlamına gelmiyor. Haydi keşfin hayırlı olsun.

Ayrıca "only" monli yok. Yönetimleri veya güçlü grupları İYİ olan her ülkeyi övüyorum. Filistin'i de överim, Suriye'yi de, bazı Kuzey Afrika ülkelerini de, Latin Amerika'yı da vs. Ülkeminse hükümeti ve yanlış siyaseti hariç herşeyini överim. Ancak senin gibi beyinsiz faşizanlarını asla. Gidiyor milletle Türk-Kürt-Arap tartışmasına giriyor ya. İnsanlar uzaya gidiyor sen hala kafatası ölçüyorsun salak kız.

@ işareti koyup çağırdın diye mesajına yanıt verdim a canım.

Lan istesen de sikmem artık.

Back
Top Bottom