What's new

Çay Bahçesi

ohh i know the pain when u wanna find a shoes :D i just enter the shop and tell them gimme the biggest shoes u have :D
last week i had to buy new shoes, and it was like you said; after entering the shop, without looking for any nice shoe model, i went straight to a shop clerk and said 'hi, do you have shoes with the size of 49/50?' by now the shop clerk dude was like :o:o_O but they luckily had a good looking pair. I'm very sure you had such experiences too lol.

last week i had to buy new shoes, and it was like you said; after entering the shop, without looking for any nice shoe model, i went straight to a shop clerk and said 'hi, do you have shoes with the size of 49/50?' by now the shop clerk dude was like :o:o_O but they luckily had a good looking pair. I'm very sure you had such experiences too lol.
yeah i know we have very little chose for our shoes :D but your 49/50 is much bigger than i expected :D i guess u are 2.5m aren't u ? :D

Ben senin yedi ceddini sikiyim, dangalak! Döl kaybı! Bırakmadın forumda adam gibi siyaset konuşalım. Lan gerizekalı tutturmuşsun Türk-Kürt-Fars-Arap diye. Haydi bari onunla kalsan. Lan Türkiyeli olduğuma inanmıyorsun. Ben de diyorum yiyorsa buyur. Yemiyorsa sus. Yalancı deyip durma sikik.

Ben senin yedi ceddini sikiyim, dangalak! Döl kaybı! Bırakmadın forumda adam gibi siyaset konuşalım. Lan gerizekalı tutturmuşsun Türk-Kürt-Fars-Arap diye. Haydi bari onunla kalsan. Lan Türkiyeli olduğuma inanmıyorsun. Ben de diyorum yiyorsa buyur. Yemiyorsa sus. Yalancı deyip durma sikik.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster

This guy heavily swears on our members.....@kaan said that he won't be active for 7-10 days.... can you take care of the sitution please. (please don't lock this thread which we enjoy much because of one foul mouthed member)

@Sinan

Siz buluşacaktınız ne oldu ?
Yalan oldu :(

If you're really 35 years old, why dont you act like one? You lose your shit faster than most of us who are younger. By acting like this and swearing so heavily, you're becoming a child with a child, in figurative speech... get your act together.

Haklısın ama ne yapayım sen söyle? Her mesajıma saygısızca "yalancı" diye ithamlarla yanıt verilecekse ne anlamı var ki?

how's Turkiye by the way? Did you experience funny/interesting things so far?

@asena_great bro tell him the story when you wanted to get out of the Minibüs :)

Haklısın ama ne yapayım sen söyle? Her mesajıma saygısızca "yalancı" diye ithamlarla yanıt verilecekse ne anlamı var ki?
İstediğin gibi cevap verebilirsin, vermeyebilirsin, ne yapmak istediğin sana kalmış ama küfür olmaz.... kendi aramızda hiç olmaz.

@Sinan

Siz buluşacaktınız ne oldu ?
@Sinan give up in last moment :D

u can be very nice volleyballist

how's Turkiye by the way? Did you experience funny/interesting things so far? :)
yeah it was fun i have go to 3 diffrent city & disco bars but the best part was fethiye that was epic , with group of student it become more fun :D

C'mon why is everybody here are giants :D
there is no such thing as giants , stories only for children :rofl:

btw i really happey to cya back where have u been ? :D
@asena_great bro tell him the story when you wanted to get out of the Minibüs :)

nah i keep it for another time ! :oops:

Back
Top Bottom