What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Hi all
im new on site and want to say hello to everyone, working at Tuzla shipyard area, if u have any question about military or civil Naval projects i'll try to answer honestly btw my department H.S.E...bye 4 now...
Welcome to the forum.

@Icarus - Yaaar koi martial arts tou recommend karnaa mereiii Bhai ! :unsure:

And the place to learn it from here in Lahore ! :undecided:

What is your opinion about Aikido ? :what:

Haven't lived in Lahore so can't say, I learnt Taekwondo and Boxing when young, then took UAC when I was in the army, never trained in Aikido so honestly can't say.

Haven't lived in Lahore so can't say, I learnt Taekwondo and Boxing when young, then took UAC when I was in the army, never trained in Aikido so honestly can't say.

You haven't lived in Lahore ? :o:

Jineiii Lahor nahin veekhya ohhh jamyaa nahin ! :bunny:

I learnt some Taekwondo when I was young too but I never could come to grips with those kicks.....I suppose I'm more into keeping my feet on the ground & using my fists instead so Boxing was fun though I dunno how much as a 'self-defense' martial art would it be valid - Its not as if the referee is going to deduct my opponent's points, in real life, for a punch to my groin or a kick to my nuts 'cause its against the rules ! :unsure:

And what the heck is UAC ? :what:

It better not be an acronym for unarmed combat - 'cause every martial art has an unarmed portion to it ! :disagree:

1819769m0a5ifibme.gif

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all
im new on site and want to say hello to everyone, working at Tuzla shipyard area, if u have any question about military or civil Naval projects i'll try to answer honestly btw my department H.S.E...bye 4 now...
Welcome , are you engineer in tuzla shipyards ?

Welcome to the forum :cheers:
Anyway , what is HSE guys? :/

The the most close abravation to it which I know is HDPE... High-density polyethylene :D

Meaning this. :)

hdpe-double-wall-1438-500.jpg

i thought might be Health , Security and environment ? Isci sagligi ve guvenligi , or might Head S.... Engineering ?
In turkish i couldnt find any abbreviation to HSE related to be in shipyar

Last edited:
You should open a thread in ''Member introduction'' section and introduce yourself.;)
i thought might be Health , Security and environment ? Isci sagligi ve guvenligi , or might Head S.... Engineering ?
In turkish i couldnt find any abbreviation to HSE related to be in shipyar
10 points to Isoo :) HSE Health-Safety-Environment we also go to Pendik Mil. Shipyard... Any question?

whatever we eat in lahore traditionally is rarely ''healthy'' -- its delicious as it has sugar and fat

have been too busy to visit the underground scene -- you need a christian friend / hotel to get the booze ... and ladies to make the night club effect
Not me @Manticore but @asena_great

and girls can talk to each other does it work in the same way in pakistan ?
Dude...we dont live in a desert though those types do exist....I wont deny it :D

Guys, can you keep it polite in this thread?
:raise: I am polite :D

Last edited:
I hope you are aware that the guy you are talking to is a 2m 100kg guy with shoe number 46 :lol:
Whose that? And how do you know? :what:

I never knew that martial arts was soo famous in Pakistan...And I thought I was special :(

First @Chak Bamu and @Armstrong now you too :(

@GTanem , I have put some of your Turkish to Google Translate. It was not pretty.

I hope you will stay cool and take things as they come and not make it worse by using foul language. A genuine person gets treated with respect after a while. So stay cool and act cool.

My Turkish Brothers, please take it easy on him. He feels forced to be defensive.

Back
Top Bottom