What's new

Çay Bahçesi

So, you're not going to study in Turkey?
next year i give my last shot look i know most of u may think it would be better if i start study some engineering but i have a sister whom finish her study in odtu she insist ,encourage me to study medicine just like my brother and other sister

@asena_great

I was in a trip around Muğla :D I will post some pics in Pictures of Turkey thread.
what WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT why u didn't told me ? i was there with my group ! damn we could have much funner time together !

next year i give my last shot look i know most of u may think it would be better if i start study some engineering but i have a sister whom finish her study in odtu she insist ,encourage me to study medicine just like my brother and other sister

what WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT why u didn't told me ? i was there with my group ! damn we could have much funner time together !

If I saw you I would hide :D I was in a different place anyway, you were in Fethiye right ?

If I saw you I would hide :D I was in a different place anyway, you were in Fethiye right ?
yeah ! why ? cmon dude i thoght u and me are close friend next year i will find your place in kultulus , what a accident u and @telkon live so close to me ! :D

Just go onto department that you would like :D if you like medicine, why not ?
Ok one quotation i heard from a doctor;
" engineer and doctor does the same thing, one handle problems of a system, while other handles problem of human's system , but the fact one of them stops the system to fix, other should handle while working"
:D this replied upon, cardio-vasc. surgery friend of him told to have income of 5 time larger than him :D and He added :
" i am fixing heart of machines , the Engines !"

Just go onto department that you would like :D if you like medicine, why not ?
Ok one quotation i heard from a doctor;
" engineer and doctor does the same thing, one handle problems of a system, while other handles problem of human's system , but the fact one of them stops the system to fix, other should handle while working"
:D this replied upon, cardio-vasc. surgery friend of him told to have income of 5 time larger than him :D and He added :
" i am fixing heart of machines , the Engines !"
well next year if i could make it for medicine i ill go for engineering

btw u may right but it didn't work the same way for my sister , she study civil engineering she work in several turkish companies and she hate it ! she says she have to wake up and work 24 hours with some crazy patron who make u work 48 hours ! :D she hate the stress it bring to her this is why she say it dont worth it to study engineering it's income is not comparable with the work u have do

:o:

btw u may right but it didn't work the same way for my sister , she study civil engineering she work in several turkish companies and she hate it ! she says she have to wake up and work 24 hours with some crazy patron who make u work 48 hours ! :D she hate the stress it bring to her this is why she say it dont worth it to study engineering it income it's not comparable with the work u have do to

Yeah but still engineerin is best , even you become a academician and have a stable life , you have chance to discover something :D
And if you go through a good company that has some R&D and good facilities that would be better ;) for engineering , choose YTÜ , İTÜ , or METU ( they call themselves such those ODTU members :D ) each of them has some engineering they are experienced .
Medicine is hell boring o_O if not becoming expert, surgery or some cool stuff like criminal medicine , thats not like in the movies seen, specially " doktorlar ( imitation of Grey's anatomy )" , being doctor looks like full of action, cool patients, nice treatments, beatiful nurses around whipping your sweat :D (thats just a dream )

being doctor looks like full of action, cool patients, nice treatments, beatiful nurses around whipping your sweat :D (thats just a dream )
huh :o: n00oo0 u ruined my dream !:mad: i was thinking about those nurse all the time :rofl: :lol:

ok guys i gtg cya in few hours :D

btw u may right but it didn't work the same way for my sister , she study civil engineering she work in several turkish companies and she hate it ! she says she have to wake up and work 24 hours with some crazy patron who make u work 48 hours ! she hate the stress it bring to her this is why she say it dont worth it to study engineering it's income is not comparable with the work u have do

That bring up memories. :D

It was the first year of my work.... I was working on a project under the supervision of my boss. He told me to design a" garage ventilation system" .... i had designed a simple ventilation system but i was totally green about "Garage ventilation", i never even seen the system before....

so i was like :undecided: and said "I'm gonna use the normal and familier (bildiğimiz) ducts right ? " :what:

And he yelled "No, Sinan. Use some ducts that we don't know and make them abnormal"......:pissed:

:D

Hi all
im new on site and want to say hello to everyone, working at Tuzla shipyard area, if u have any question about military or civil Naval projects i'll try to answer honestly btw my department H.S.E...bye 4 now...
Welcome to the forum :cheers:

Hi all
im new on site and want to say hello to everyone, working at Tuzla shipyard area, if u have any question about military or civil Naval projects i'll try to answer honestly btw my department H.S.E...bye 4 now...

@Neptune is our navy guy I'm sure you will get along well :D

Back
Top Bottom