What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Some1LikeU Welcome aboard! There should be a few shipyards at northern bounds of Naval Academy when you look from inside the base if i am not mistaken. Do you work there or at shipyards outside the town center..or the DZKK Tuzla Shipyard Command maybe :)

@Some1LikeU Welcome aboard! There should be a few shipyards at northern bounds of Naval Academy when you look from inside the base if i am not mistaken. Do you work there or at shipyards outside the town center..or the DZKK Tuzla Shipyard Command maybe :)
@ Neptune tnx bro, im very close to Istanbul shipyard also Selah Sedef Adik RMK and pendik mil. Shipyard.
I worked 4 years at TGE then now at Tk Tuzla which has the longest drydock 350 m in Turkey (Didn t heard longer one...)

Aikido is good for defence,you should try it(uncle;Wushu,,Krav Maga):azn:
Btw, @Armstrong s martial art is Food Kwan do.
hahahaha...I tried Karate as a kid...then I got bailed out by a worried mom who thought the sensei would break me into pieces :blink: only managed a few months I think 2... :(

hahahaha...I tried Karate as a kid...then I got bailed out by a worried mom who thought the sensei would break me into pieces :blink: only managed a few months I think 2... :(
My daughter had to learn(forced her).
You have to be able to defend yourself in case.
All the kids here do some martial arts when they grow up.

My daughter had to learn(forced her).
You have to be able to defend yourself in case.
All the kids here do some martial arts when they grow up.
You have a daughter?! :P How old is she?
Didnt even know you were married...hehehe

Yesh! That should be the case! Women esp need to know to defend themselves....My parents like many South Asian parents are too over protective!

Back
Top Bottom