What's new

Whatever

Every mouth has bacteria...body microflora :unsure: what cleanroom? did you get sterilized by radiation? :what:

Continuous operation in a cleanroom requires strict standards to be met. There are several interfaced input devices available as choices, but none of them is an oral cavity. That design feature is not needed at my stage of evolution.

Continuous operation in a cleanroom requires strict standards to be met. There are several interfaced input devices available as choices, but none of them is an oral cavity. That design feature is not needed at my stage of evolution.
but zapping all the microflora will result in sterilized conditions which again are not good that is also why people eat yoghurt with antibiotics :undecided:

only people eat but @Emmie sahaab were saying you are fermenting some in your mouth :p:

BTW where are you from @Emmie g (no uncle for you aap sar sar kay mar jain gay woh milk teeth tooth fairy ko kon day ga)??

Fairies! :man_in_love:

I thought boogeyman would come to collect those disrupted teeth...

Yeah... Your Urdu is improving day by day, I mean it.

Yea and my cousin's English lolz...They speak soo little English sometimes I feel it is a waste to send them to English medium :angry:

They are good as long as they speak native language fluently... Angraize phir aise he chalti hy.

They are good as long as they speak native language fluently... Angraize phir aise he chalti hy.
Yaar mayri family ajeeb si hai...Urdu jo ghar par boli jati hai uss mein A hi nai lati but English jismein A ajata hai woh bol hi nai saktay :unsure:

Lol... Leave it before it ends up in a disaster.
Chalo maaf kiya back to the question I asked twice before: which part of Pakistan are you from? :pop:

And what scope of Medical are you? Heart? Brain? Surgeon?

Yaar mayri family ajeeb si hai...Urdu jo ghar par boli jati hai uss mein A hi nai lati but English jismein A ajata hai woh bol hi nai saktay :unsure:

Very true.... A schoolfellow of mine would get extra coaching for Urdu alphabets in his 7th standard.

Back
Top Bottom