What's new

Whatever

Woh is liyay poch raha hoon kay app behter beta saktay ho kyo ke app bhugat chukay ho na is liyay...
ooo...hehehehe..

AC ke liyay jo cheez darkar hay woh hay bijli jo kabhi kabhar he apni shakal dekhati hay...
Tell me about it...thank god nights are cool but then we rarely have load shedding mashallah...but boiling hot day time 1 hr here and 1 hr gone :cray:

What else do you like then? Gosh!
Gol gappay, kulfi, faloodah (had that the other day...bro in law to be zindabad) ermmm......ras gulla, barfi, ami ka haath ka bana wa khana...chachi is also a good cook...mami is also a lovely cook...ghar ka khana mainly :ashamed:

Kabhi tou achi doa day diyea kero kay Inshallah theek ho jai ga :angry:

theek hai chaltay hain kisi doctor kay paas was hoping to wait till i get to Isb to go see a dentist...

I know nothing except the truth to say.

Make sure that the dentist uses sterilized instruments, if required.
usko na pakar kay burn kerdoun? I remember when I was in Finland I had this bacterial infection steptococus or something I think....and he needed to get a sample...he used a hand torch on his mirror in front of me and the idiot nearly burnt my mouth by putting the thing still hot (not really hot but since I was sick I was pissed at even the little hot it was)

ooo...hehehehe..

Tell me about it...thank god nights are cool but then we rarely have load shedding mashallah...but boiling hot day time 1 hr here and 1 hr gone :cray:

Gol gappay, kulfi, faloodah (had that the other day...bro in law to be zindabad) ermmm......ras gulla, barfi, ami ka haath ka bana wa khana...chachi is also a good cook...mami is also a lovely cook...ghar ka khana mainly :ashamed:

And then you complain about swollen gums.

I dont usually tell :ashamed: hum tou isko gaun hi kehtay hain :rofl: and my cousins chirr jatay hain...

**** acha khasa bara shaher hay.....

I dont usually tell :ashamed: hum tou isko gaun hi kehtay hain :rofl: and my cousins chirr jatay hain...

what? I didnt ask the wisdom teeth to take 5 yrs to grow :pissed:

Consult a dentist as soon as possible....

Last edited:
plz edit the shaher 's name or delete this post :angel:

yummy food i only get to eat here in Pakistan...Europe mein kahan miltay hain :cray:

Food seems to be your weakness.... Armstrong nay kafi spread ker diya hay virus.

@VCheng ajj janab app mooh mein dahi jamai baithay hein khair tau hay na?

Food seems to be your weakness.... Armstrong nay kafi spread ker diya hay virus.
Nai nai...I am underweight Alhamdulillah even my cousins who are like living with skinny kids said I have become "weaker" mind you almost everyone of my generation (all my cousins are boys and phuppo ki sari baytion ki shadi hogi hai) the boys look like khambhay! (lamp posts) literally skinny and tall....I just like the tasty food here which I am getting after almost 3 yrs :ashamed:

Consult a dentist as soon as possible....
Inshallah kerna paray ga..soon...hopefully tomorrow or 15th ....16th will be busy Eid delayed party + travelling to Isb INSHALLAH..

Nai nai...I am underweight Alhamdulillah even my cousins who are like living with skinny kids said I have become "weaker" mind you almost everyone of my generation (all my cousins are boys and phuppo ki sari baytion ki shadi hogi hai) the boys look like khambhay! (lamp posts) literally skinny and tall....I just like the tasty food here which I am getting after almost 3 yrs :ashamed:

Inshallah kerna paray ga..soon...hopefully tomorrow or 15th ....16th will be busy Eid delayed party + travelling to Isb INSHALLAH..

Good... See a good dentist.

Back
Top Bottom