What's new

Whatever

dad said use long....i think uska angrezi cloves hota hai...havent done a thing...its not too bad but it feels bad when I chew...Plus I have a problem of clenching my jaws when I sleep...doc gave me that "denture" looking thing for my jaw....retainer type thing...but its like 4 yrs old and I dont like it in my mouth :sick:

I think you need a followup visit to your dentist, these gharayla totkas taste very bad...

Rashnil works fine... lol.... Tyray ho jain gy matlab, are you sure? Braces are bit expensive, apne kitne mein lagwayay?
whats rashnil?

mayray dant thoray tayray hain but I never got braces the doc said retainers would be fine so I used them for ike 2 yrs than I felt bored of them :ashamed:

I think you need a followup visit to your dentist, these gharayla totkas taste very bad...
I dont have a dentist since 4yrs... :ashamed: I know I prob need a visit batmeez bohot expensive hotay hain plus gharkay totkay havent been tried was thinking of applying bonjela or something...i know salt water would keep it fresh and away from bacterial infection ...

whats rashnil?

mayray dant thoray tayray hain but I never got braces the doc said retainers would be fine so I used them for ike 2 yrs than I felt bored of them :ashamed:

I guess you're in Pakistan right now, right?

Tyray ho jain gy matlab, are you sure? Braces are bit expensive, apne kitne mein lagwayay?
lo g...bottle ka stop kernay ko aap ko kaha coz daant tayray ho jain gay ulta mujh say poochi jari hain braces kitnay mein lagi :blink:

I guess you're in Pakistan right now, right?
g...here for a very short trip in which I need to visit both paternal and maternal side... :blink:

I dont have a dentist since 4yrs... :ashamed: I know I prob need a visit batmeez bohot expensive hotay hain plus gharkay totkay havent been tried was thinking of applying bonjela or something...i know salt water would keep it fresh and away from bacterial infection ...

Yup gargles with hot salt water would help your gums get some relief.. I think you need to see a dentist, no mazak with teeth.

lo g...bottle ka stop kernay ko aap ko kaha coz daant tayray ho jain gay ulta mujh say poochi jari hain braces kitnay mein lagi :blink:

g...here for a very short trip in which I need to visit both paternal and maternal side... :blink:

Great.... It must be very hot in the cities you are visiting..

Woh is liyay poch raha hoon kay app behter beta saktay ho kyo ke app bhugat chukay ho na is liyay...

AC SHayC laga ke baitho... koi nai zayada bill nai aata :lol:

AC ke liyay jo cheez darkar hay woh hay bijli jo kabhi kabhar he apni shakal dekhati hay...

Periodontal disease is a serious thing. Please consult a proper dentist s soon as able to so that treatment as needed can be instituted. Otherwise you are risking early tooth loss and much else besides.

Yup gargles with hot salt water would help your gums get some relief.. I think you need to see a dentist, no mazak with teeth.

Great.... It must be very hot in the cities you are visiting..
Dad's side is next door to a desert unfortunately most of my days are here....mom is from Pindi moved to Isb...

AC SHayC laga ke baitho... koi nai zayada bill nai aata :lol:
yaar woh tou daewoo kay jhatkoun mein ya tou Pakistan ki hawa lagtay hi soft ho giyea tha...I took it out from the suitcase and was showing my sis and suddenly the bottom bit sank in and cracked off :cray: ab fridge mein rakha wa hai

Periodontal disease is a serious thing. Please consult a proper dentist s soon as able to so that treatment as needed can be instituted. Otherwise you are risking early tooth loss and much else besides.
Kabhi tou achi doa day diyea kero kay Inshallah theek ho jai ga :angry:

theek hai chaltay hain kisi doctor kay paas was hoping to wait till i get to Isb to go see a dentist...

Back
Top Bottom