What's new

Whatever

Whats new.
They ve chosen not to remove or block thread that had innuendo & even opn comments regarding the prophet desite reporting the posts several times & they chose to close a normal discussion? What fags, seriously i remember the time they were begging for donations from us.
In any case see below the very classic european definition &pay attention to part that explains enhics( morality) & that is the issue for a practicing muslim. Just for you info here as the other thread got closed. Do not discuss this her further as I just wanted to read up on the definition.
Secularism
noun
(philosophy) a doctrine that rejects religion, esp in ethics
the attitude that religion should have no place in civil affairs
the state of being secular

the discussion was just getting good and they had to screw it up

How they let fauji's comments which bash the first 4 caliphs stay up for a few days despite everyone feeling offended whereas they delete your thread under 30 minutes when everyone was getting along. :lol:

How they let fauji's comments which bash the first 4 caliphs stay up for a few days despite everyone feeling offended whereas they delete your thread under 30 minutes when everyone was getting along. :lol:
jesus christ man i just don't know whats up with them lol.
we didn't violate any forum rules . religion was kept out of it was simply for the discussion of how any atheists and agnostics are in pakistan and why people are becoming atheists and agnostics ….
@Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Chak Bamu @Oscar
why was the thread deleted?
can you give us a reason so we don't violate forum rules any further?????

jesus christ man i just don't know whats up with them lol.
we didn't violate any forum rules . religion was kept out of it was simply for the discussion of how any atheists and agnostics are in pakistan and why people are becoming atheists and agnostics ….
@Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Chak Bamu @Oscar
why was the thread deleted?
can you give us a reason so we don't violate forum rules any further?????

Its undeleted.

this shit has @Aeronaut written all over it lol
Hal *** pakistanis doing half *** job. the correct name of this thread is Islamic republic of Pakistan Defence forum as otherwise the geniuses ho own pdf are disregarding the Supreme Constitution & the will of the people of Pakistan. seriously , our country& its ppl are a joke!

phuphoo, see my post 48599

Hal *** pakistanis doing half *** job. the correct name of this thread is Islamic republic of Pakistan Defence forum as otherwise the geniuses ho own pdf are disregarding the Supreme Constitution & the will of the people of Pakistan. seriously , our country& its ppl are a joke!
chal khair hai massi ji
chal wapas ja sada thread undelete hogaya ve… apni stories hoon dus sanu…

ki na si us rochester wala fag da?

phuphoo, see my post 48599

Arre lala tanda ho jai wapas achuka hai. :)

Rooh_Afza_Sharbat_healthy_drink.jpg

time to pop that bottle @Ghareeb_Da_Baal

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom