What's new

Whatever

Yara, Lahore / commercial, yes............ some displaced Pashtuns are looking to start over either in Islamabad or Lahore.............. let me know if you need me to recheck with them?

@Hyperion do you know some potential buyers / investors interested in buying a piece of land for 14-18 crore in lahore/fsbd region?

in few cases, you do get color reversal by taking in nutrients .. however you are a women, you can use hair color and no one will mind

@Hyperion do you know some potential buyers / investors interested in buying a piece of land for 14-18 crore in lahore/fsbd region?
yes actually I'm interested in buying land any info on it?

Yara, Lahore / commercial, yes............ some displaced Pashtuns are looking to start over either in Islamabad or Lahore.............. let me know if you need me to recheck with them?

So bro do these displaced Pashtuns have some grasp of urdu? I reckon it would be hard to settle in with a language barrier?

in few cases, you do get color reversal by taking in nutrients .. however you are a women, you can use hair color and no one will mind
Yuckk! I am too proud of naturally me to bother...maybe I will try this nutrient crap :(
Lahore maybe...why? you in real estate? :blink:

she is a jolly crazy person
lolz thanks bro! :D

too much shugar... r u crazy? i eat super healthy. Desi food maybe once a week.
Bharr mein ja! My desi food is my jaan though not for Ramadan but otherwise always desi :D

So bro do these displaced Pashtuns have some grasp of urdu? I reckon it would be hard to settle in with a language barrier?
Yuckk! I am too proud of naturally me to bother...maybe I will try this nutrient crap :(
Lahore maybe...why? you in real estate? :blink:

lolz thanks bro! :D
bro!? don't act like your my age, your old!

Dude, they all know Urdu/Punjabi/Seraiki/Pushto fluently......... always remember, tell a Pashtun there's business opportunity, and he'll learn fluent Hebrew in a week! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom