What's new

Whatever

cat-breeds.jpg

Rooh_Afza_Sharbat_healthy_drink.jpg

time to pop that bottle @Ghareeb_Da_Baal
too much shugar... r u crazy? i eat super healthy. Desi food maybe once a week.

Last edited:
Rooh_Afza_Sharbat_healthy_drink.jpg

time to pop that bottle @Ghareeb_Da_Baal
:cray: me favourite as a kid....pani nai peena bus roh hafza :p:

Ok , less time ,more to the point.

Do the following.
1- Healthy diet ensuring a good protein intake+ multivitamins (with pentothenic acid+biotin) helps for eczema as well.Don't forget the fruits.
Fruits are only to do experiments on in my lab :whistle:
2-Increase the metabolism ,join a gym or buy stuff to increase your workout at home ...Go for exercise.Don't go for crash diets(that can kill your hairs)...And enjoy every moment of your life.
Errr...I dont wanna look like some anorexic kid! :blink:
3-Color pigments hence hair color is also related to genetics .So managing it is the best way forward.
:blink: I recall as young as 7yr old that my late dada g had all white hair he was probably early 60s or late 50s then.... while my late nani had all grey hair when I was about the same age :cray:

So kal i was at my barday mamu ke mazar, and man 20 taraweeh pardhni pardhgay :(

Man these sufi log just know what you hiding, meri kal pakard hogai :(

@Akheilos do you even real life? :unsure:

Err....ok.

dont really believe you :p:
hahahaha....

What does one need in life?

Rozi gari...I am in office/lab every weekday from 8:30 sometimes 9am to 6 sometimes 7:30 pm

Whatelse does one need?

Friends - online
Relatives - online
Entertainment - 2hrs of tv daily with sehri and iftari + loads of online games

Food and other stuff- grocery shopping on the way home from work (whenever needed) + cooking if not eat vegetarian pasta/ pizza/ noodles

Whatelse does one need in life? All basics are covered...

hahahaha....

What does one need in life?

Rozi gari...I am in office/lab every weekday from 8:30 sometimes 9am to 6 sometimes 7:30 pm

Whatelse does one need?

Friends - online
Relatives - online
Entertainment - 2hrs of tv daily with sehri and iftari + loads of online games

Food and other stuff- grocery shopping on the way home from work (whenever needed) + cooking if not eat vegetarian pasta/ pizza/ noodles

Whatelse does one need in life? All basics are covered...

Relatives? Are you a girl? wut?

Friends online aite, you need to hang out as well.

Fail food choices are fail :suicide2:

Relatives? Are you a girl? wut?
Erm...Even my direct family is not with me...I live alone, remember...

Friends online aite, you need to hang out as well.
Well its Ramadan...I come home from work am too tired to even bother about anything...Let alone hanging out ...Before Ramadan went to the local bar with colleagues...They still invited me recently for the FIFA thing but then again they become apologetic when they eat or drink in front of me that I feel guilty to go....Plus its just colleagues...I move soo often havent been able to make what I would like to call friends....I just have plenty of acquaintances and colleagues ...

Fail food choices are fail :suicide2:
lolz I did used to cook qeema allu, chicken tikka masalah and some stir fried veges during weekends but in ramadan I cant be bothered to eat such heavy meals! I eat iftari pray maghrib and go to sleep till 1 hr before sehri...Wake up do Isha and a few Tarawih eat sehri and then sleep again...with this habit I cant actually eat anything heavy without feeling like throwing up!

Erm...Even my direct family is not with me...I live alone, remember...

Well its Ramadan...I come home from work am too tired to even bother about anything...Let alone hanging out ...Before Ramadan went to the local bar with colleagues...They still invited me recently for the FIFA thing but then again they become apologetic when they eat or drink in front of me that I feel guilty to go....Plus its just colleagues...I move soo often havent been able to make what I would like to call friends....I just have plenty of acquaintances and colleagues ...

lolz I did used to cook qeema allu, chicken tikka masalah and some stir fried veges during weekends but in ramadan I cant be bothered to eat such heavy meals! I eat iftari pray maghrib and go to sleep till 1 hr before sehri...Wake up do Isha and a few Tarawih eat sehri and then sleep again...with this habit I cant actually eat anything heavy without feeling like throwing up!

Wow that is just so..........dull. :unsure:

Life of a nerdy student :agree:

Lolzz naah mate I dont go out but when I do take breaks I go to different countries...or different cities away from people I know or who know me...

nothing about white hair there...people are more interested in talking about erectile dysfunction or impotency :blink:

You are just depressing me madam. :stop:

Life of a nerdy student :agree:

Lolzz naah mate I dont go out but when I do take breaks I go to different countries...or different cities away from people I know or who know me...

nothing about white hair there...people are more interested in talking about erectile dysfunction or impotency :blink:
in few cases, you do get color reversal by taking in nutrients .. however you are a women, you can use hair color and no one will mind

@Hyperion do you know some potential buyers / investors interested in buying a piece of land for 14-18 crore in lahore/fsbd region?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom