What's new

Whatever

Yes I know bro, but poor Palestinians are not Pakistanis that u are in struggle with them. and Palestianians are enough important to us like Shias.Plus ISIL and such as these groups are small groups of killers and have nothing with Sunni Muslims. I am a student in Iran, almost I have many works to do but I can not leave the news about poor Muslims in the region.From Syria Iraq and Palestien. :( I can not leave internet.
I completely understand brother. India has around 150 million muslims and right from the beginning India has been a very big supporter for the palestinian cause. Even today. But what these wahhabis/sunnis done to us is unforgivable and Israel is our partner in the fight against them.

And you dont need to leave internet mate...we may have differences in our opinions but still we can be friends. :)

I completely understand brother. India has around 150 million muslims and right from the beginning India has been a very big supporter for the palestinian cause. Even today. But what these wahhabis/sunnis done to us is unforgivable and Israel is our partner in the fight against them.

And you dont need to leave internet mate...we may have differences in our opinions but still we can be friends. :)

Exactly, wahabis have showed a devil and fake face of Islam. Bro it was very good talk and I am going to bed.have a nice time and hopeful to see u again here . Bye...

:welcome:

too much bromance:fie:,,,,,

Why you no play any Golf ,doc?
golfer.gif

I hate you for that.

Yo docs @S.U.R.B. @Manticore @Emmie what causes white hair?

I found 1 strand when I was doing my BSc thesis...I found 2 strands while doing my MSc thesis....now with PhD I am just damn afriad :fie: :cray:

Ok , less time ,more to the point.

Do the following.
1- Healthy diet ensuring a good protein intake+ multivitamins (with pentothenic acid+biotin) helps for eczema as well.Don't forget the fruits.
2-Increase the metabolism ,join a gym or buy stuff to increase your workout at home ...Go for exercise.Don't go for crash diets(that can kill your hairs)...And enjoy every moment of your life.
3-Color pigments hence hair color is also related to genetics .So managing it is the best way forward.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom