What's new

Whatever

Sure brother. I'll delete the irrelevant posts and edit the post where you feel I have offended you. But, dont you think, I have a right to voice my opinion?

u are right, but please let the 2 pages first no post against Palestinian exist. thanks mate.

u are right, but please let the 2 pages first no post against Palestinian exist. thanks mate.
Ok brother. Could you please give me the post number so that I can edit the offensive part and delete remaining irrelevant posts.

Deleted post # 26.
Edited offensive stuff in post # 24 and removed the word "terrorist" which I used for hamas.
Can I post stuff which I feel is right? See...you might not agree to what I post. But dont take it personally brother. It's a request and still if you find that post aswell offensive, let me know. I'll edit that too. :)

thank u. I hope u become supporter of Palestine soon, ishallah. ;) :D
Hahaha. Maybe not. But as you are an Iranian , I have nothing against you since we share a bond which goes back to thousands of years.
And oh...btw hope everything between Israel and Iran settles soon, inshallah. :D

Can I post stuff which I feel is right? See...you might not agree to what I post. But dont take it personally brother. It's a request and still if you find that post aswell offensive, let me know. I'll edit that too. :)

Hahaha. Maybe not. But as you are an Iranian , I have nothing against you since we share a bond which goes back to thousands of years.
And oh...btw hope everything between Israel and Iran settles sood, inshallah. :D

No mate they are invader to Palestien . They should go back to the places that have come from. Or at least US or Europe give a place to them to live. But killing and murdering is an animalism action.

Yes u do. But please when israle is killing poor Palestinians be neutral at least.
I have my own feelings brother. Sometimes I get carried away when other members insult my religion. The reason I went full throttle in that thread is because I have been called as a hindu retard by another member. How would you feel if i call you a farsi retard or a farsi bigot? You will get offended right. So, in a similar manner I too got offended.

I have my own feelings brother. Sometimes I get carried away when other members insult my religion. The reason I went full throttle in that thread is because I have been called as a hindu retard by another member. How would you feel if i call you a farsi retard or a farsi bigot? You will get offended right. So, in a similar manner I too got offended.

Yes I know bro, but poor Palestinians are not Pakistanis that u are in struggle with them. and Palestianians are enough important to us like Shias.Plus ISIL and such as these groups are small groups of killers and have nothing with Sunni Muslims. I am a student in Iran,almost I have many works to do but I can not leave the news about poor Muslims in the region.From Syria,Iraq and Palestien to . :( These days I can not leave the internet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom