What's new

Whatever

Atleast thats the truth. Ewww. I got the creeps all over it.

So you're a Kashmiri? Butt bradaan @Armstrong, loh ji ik hor namuuna.
Image2370.jpg
I am serious....just try it...you'll love it!!!!

Haha yups...but not a Butt and @Armstrong and I are two very different Kashmiris :D haha

@Informant...hey wat type of music do you like? :P

Last edited:
jim-carrey-puking-o.gif

Armstrong is Indian, really.

Old school rap, rap heavt metal, grunge, metal, desi old songs, listen to classical music at times like mozart, beethoven. And sad arabic love songs. there is a pain in it somewhere synonymous to me. Reminds of my first gf.

@ZYXW
Old school rap, rap heavt metal, grunge, metal, desi old songs, listen to classical music at times like mozart, beethoven. And sad arabic love songs. there is a pain in it somewhere synonymous to me. Reminds of my first gf.

@ZYXW

boohoo nothing similar
tumblr_inline_mg2ijnF5Y81rwt71l.gif

awwww...to the girlfriend part. Yes I know, first is HARD to forget....no matter how bad or good it was, it can not be forgotten....:P

Back
Top Bottom