What's new

Whatever

In a Muslim state yes, but in othoer people's lands you live by the Muslim code of ethics and respect the country's law.

Last edited:
We know clearly what secularism is but that is clearly kufr in Islam either you are with Islam and laws made by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW or ALLAH has clearly said those who don't decide according to what ALLAH has revealed are real kafirs

chal chal bakwas makawa. tere bhaiyyon ki to botian botian ho rahi hain. Buzdil kahinke BURQAY main bhaag rahe hain. Cowards, all you lot. Spineless gutless cowards. Stop your sharia nonsense mumbo jumbo.

@Informant and @Armstrong so like why are you guys ruthless on the serious threads......even your posts leave me scarred. Learn how to be soft spoken and gentle as well..... I mean haven't you two watched mulan 2 :D

Ruthless? That's my conservative lingo due to RamaDHan. Had it not been it, i'd prolly be pink. Again. Potty mouth :(

:rofl: wow I just grew to admire that girl even more...she truly is a smart *** girl haha

GTHO I am NOT getting married....I just don't like making promises or leading people to believe something unless I am 200% sure it will happen :D

Nope leaving for Kashmir later today so will have plenty of time to sleep along the way :D

Kashmir, chalein aapko Jihad mubarak. Zara un samoson ka keema nikaliyega. Huzm fi sabilillah :D

chal chal bakwas makawa. tere bhaiyyon ki to botian botian ho rahi hain. Buzdil kahinke BURQAY main bhaag rahe hain. Cowards, all you lot. Spineless gutless cowards. Stop your sharia nonsense mumbo jumbo.

Ruthless? That's my conservative lingo due to RamaDHan. Had it not been it, i'd prolly be pink. Again. Potty mouth :(

Kashmir, chalein aapko Jihad mubarak. Zara un samoson ka keema nikaliyega. Huzm fi sabilillah :D
yes yes what happened in 71 is also known to every one but in this war neither I support Taliban nor Military operations because they will not solve anything

and you have so successful operation that no major leader got arrested by now so stop fooling people

yes yes what happened in 71 is also known to every one but in this war neither I support Taliban nor Military operations because they will not solve anything

and you have so successful operation that no major leader got arrested by now so stop fooling people

They ran away like cowards tey are. Cowards, buzdil, gutless, spineless, na mard, khusray bc saray. You are like them, you maulvis are pathetic.

wooooohhh I could only imagine how ruthless you can be once you unleash your wrath :rolleyes::lol: LOL
resized_hh-meme-generator-its-time-to-unleash-the-beast-f6516b.jpg

I have no idea what you said there but ooo I love samosas :D:D

wooooohhh I could only imagine how ruthless you can be once you unleash your wrath :rolleyes::lol: LOL
resized_hh-meme-generator-its-time-to-unleash-the-beast-f6516b.jpg

I have no idea what you said there but ooo I love samosas :D:D

I suppose youre going to Kashmir for jihad? Do kill a few samosas.

Samosas, small ones, keema walay symbolize rozas for me. Not dates, not pakordas, maybe rooh afza yes.

We know clearly what secularism is but that is clearly kufr in Islam either you are with Islam and laws made by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW or ALLAH has clearly said those who don't decide according to what ALLAH has revealed are real kafirs

secularism is not kufr but sin.

They ran away like cowards tey are. Cowards, buzdil, gutless, spineless, na mard, khusray bc saray. You are like them, you maulvis are pathetic.
Its seculars who have lost balls long time ago people like you

I suppose youre going to Kashmir for jihad? Do kill a few samosas.

Samosas, small ones, keema walay symbolize rozas for me. Not dates, not pakordas, maybe rooh afza yes.

:lol: I don't believe in killing...maybe imprisonment for life :D Nah just for a week or two to meet family...should leave after iftar :D

Ah, I feel you. For me it's rooh afza missed with lasi :cheers:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom