What's new

Whatever

Catch? that bitch dont like me, called me a flakey fling and shut me out. Jesus you're 20? You gunna get married to a lamppost son, you in bad country.

Ap ne sona nahin?
:rofl: wow I just grew to admire that girl even more...she truly is a smart *** girl haha

GTHO I am NOT getting married....I just don't like making promises or leading people to believe something unless I am 200% sure it will happen :D

Nope leaving for Kashmir later today so will have plenty of time to sleep along the way :D

Actually 4 years older than you, kiddo ! :smokin:
You're 24? Wow....still too young for your attitude :lol:

:rofl: wow I just grew to admire that girl even more...she truly is a smart *** girl haha

GTHO I am NOT getting married....I just don't like making promises or leading people to believe something unless I am 200% sure it will happen :D

Nope leaving for Kashmir later today so will have plenty of time to sleep along the way :D

You're 24? Wow....still too young for your attitude :lol:

any age above 6 is actually too mature for his attitude :agree:

@Informant and @Armstrong so like why are you guys ruthless on the serious threads......even your posts leave me scarred. Learn how to be soft spoken and gentle as well..... I mean haven't you two watched mulan 2 :D

@Armstrong @ZYXW Do you children have nothing left to do other than engaging in petty squabbles, come, meditate for a bit with the great Dilli.

Well with the hunger games going on right now (aka Ramadan)....Nope I am SUPER bored :D

No meditation with you dilli.....or shall I say ditcher :cray:

Oops uncle.... :D I won't!!

Hi Ravi :D lol

true story......

I read your posts :cray:

He gets especially ruthless on Afghanis.

That is because an Afghani girl broke his heart. But he disguises his bitterness by his tirades against the refugees.

Poor guy :(

He gets especially ruthless on Afghanis.

That is because an Afghani girl broke his heart. But he disguises his bitterness by his tirades against the refugees.

Poor guy :(
No actually this is what happened......the rejection was bad.... :( and ever since then...he is bitter
@Armstrong played by Mulan

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom