What's new

Whatever

You think she's pretty ??? apki bhabi kai saamnay kuch nahi !!!

I should thank god everyday for the rest of my life !!!

Bhabhi? aray maulvi saab aapki shadi bhi hogayi? Kya ghar pe sitam hotay hain jo shariat ka shauq chardh gaya hai. Maulvi saab maafi. Please no more ISlamic threads.

Number? My parents black mail me, we getting old. We need to see grandkids. They have plenty grand kids. Jeeez. Marriage phobic, well my fear cant be grasped by words. I dont wanna lose my freedom. Though i love women, the more the better :D

No need to make sure, not that there is anything wrong with it. :cuckoo:

Damn that bitch ugly, ewww. Sorry XYZ :(

NOT
:rofl:What are you like 30? haha no that's all brown parents trust me I have seen it with my cousins when they hit 28. If/When you meet the right person, I am sure you will be fine with it and your perspective on it will change. But one should not get married until one is ready....nobody wants arguments and cheaters in the house :D

haha one of my bestfriends is not...so I am cool with it...just making sure so I know what to add when I make you a fake profile on shaadi.com, once you are ready of course :D lol

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so just fix your eyes and stop looking at her like this:lol:
c87cfdafe207183adfddc0890f3c7938ad289c16191c4d2b0e747fb04defdc91.jpg

@ZYXW - Is my baby sister & shes pretty ! :angry:
for you uncle :D
874417.gif

You think she's pretty ??? apki bhabi kai saamnay kuch nahi !!!

I should thank god everyday for the rest of my life !!!

@Informant I bet you babhi is reading this so he said it :D ....we're on to you rampi haha jk jk jk <3

Bhabhi? aray maulvi saab aapki shadi bhi hogayi? Kya ghar pe sitam hotay hain jo shariat ka shauq chardh gaya hai. Maulvi saab maafi. Please no more ISlamic threads.
Naah I ain't married.

Btw I never realized that I replaced Unkil @Zarvan !!! :D

:rofl:What are you like 30? haha no that's all brown parents trust me I have seen it with my cousins when they hit 28. If/When you meet the right person, I am sure you will be fine with it and your perspective on it will change. But one should not get married until one is ready....nobody wants arguments and cheaters in the house :D

haha one of my bestfriends is not...so I am cool with it...just making sure so I know what to add when I make you a fake profile on shaadi.com, once you are ready of course :D lol

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so just fix your eyes and stop looking at her like this:lol:
c87cfdafe207183adfddc0890f3c7938ad289c16191c4d2b0e747fb04defdc91.jpg

for you uncle :D
874417.gif

@Informant I bet you babhi is reading this so he said it :D ....we're on to you rampi haha jk jk jk <3

Im 26 eh. Not old. Ewwww. Why do you sound 28? :P

Beauty is in the eye of beholder for ugly people, they need lovin. But i aint blind. I need a purrrty chick. I have met the right person but she wants to do Phd so im cool with it. I aint the right person for her :( ouch.

Take a look at the poll. you'll find that many of us including some notable members oppose secularism and prefer a system we can relate to.

Because secularism has a very different concept in the head of you lot, maulvis all of you :D

Because secularism has a very different concept in the head of you lot, maulvis all of you :D
Naah we're not that clueless you know !!!

BTW aren't you the guy who din't know what IRST is and then says that AESA is an overkill for thunder ??? :D

Naah we're not that clueless you know !!!

BTW aren't you the guy who din't know what IRST is and then says that AESA is an overkill for thunder ??? :D

MAulvi saab i dint know IRST stood for, i know what infra red search and track is. AESA is overkill for short legged lufunders :D

Im 26 eh. Not old. Ewwww. Why do you sound 28? :P

Beauty is in the eye of beholder for ugly people, they need lovin. But i aint blind. I need a purrrty chick. I have met the right person but she wants to do Phd so im cool with it. I aint the right person for her :( ouch.

LOL I am 20...what made you say 28 :sick:

LMFAO no I genuinely don't think that there are ugly people, only if their personality is ugly, otherwise everyone is beautiful in his/her own way! #truestory
:rofl:aww good luck with her and I already admire her for wanting to do a Phd before getting married, not to say something otherwise is bad, to each their own, but I admire women that put education before anything else. Those are truly intelligent women. Hang on to that one.....it's a good catch!

LMFAO no I genuinely don't think that there are ugly people, only if their personality is ugly, otherwise everyone is beautiful in his/her own way! #truestory
:rofl:aww good luck with her and I already admire her for wanting to do a Phd before getting married, not to say something otherwise is bad, to each their own, but I admire women that put education before anything else. Those are truly intelligent women. Hang on to that one.....it's a good catch!

You are 20 ! :o:

How the heck did I become your Uncle then ? :unsure:

I thought you were 16 or 17 ! :undecided:

Catch? that bitch dont like me, called me a flakey fling and shut me out. Jesus you're 20? You gunna get married to a lamppost son, you in bad country.

Ap ne sona nahin?

You are 20 ! :o:

How the heck did I become your Uncle then ? :unsure:

I thought you were 16 or 17 ! :undecided:

LMFAO you are a year older than me...I remember :D

Oh it's because we were comparing mental age....yours is 10002 years ...while mine is youthful and awesome like it should be...thus, you became my uncle :D

LMFAO you are a year older than me...I remember :D

Oh it's because we were comparing mental age....yours is 10002 years ...while mine is youthful and awesome like it should be...thus, you became my uncle :D

Actually 4 years older than you, kiddo ! :smokin:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom