What's new

Whatever

There used to be a user called "Road runner" who was quite active during 2006-2010 on this forum and was always giving funny and befitting replies to indian users, where has he gone now, has he changed his ID or just stopped using this forum. He is one of the few user IDs that I still remember from PDF.

Does anybody else also know about "Roadrunner" user.

Kiun nahi aai. you should post more.

Just wanna say this ..... you know its true love when it is and you're willing to do anything to get the person you love.
You know Rampi, I find the fact that you inquired about it and then responded with this.. to be extremely sweet and adorable on your part. Thank you for the advice, it legit made me smile that you were sweet enough to say this. See people have this tendency of being attracted to things that are bad for them, so when they have something really good for them, they always want something else. But the thing with bad things is that it ALWAYS screws you over and I speak from experience as well. But even with the good thing, you come up with so many excuses. However, at the end of the day, you either want it or you don't, so you have to choose. I am just trying to understand what exactly I want from life so I can make a choice for myself. So, once the choice is made, I CAN give it my all :P and as simple as what you said id, it helps very much! :P

You know Rampi, I find the fact that you inquired about it and then responded with this.. to be extremely sweet and adorable on your part. Thank you for the advice, it legit made me smile that you were sweet enough to say this. See people have this tendency of being attracted to things that are bad for them, so when they have something really good for them, they always want something else. But the thing with bad things is that it ALWAYS screws you over and I speak from experience as well. But even with the good thing, you come up with so many excuses. However, at the end of the day, you either want it or you don't, so you have to choose. I am just trying to understand what exactly I want from life so I can make a choice for myself. So, once the choice is made, I CAN give it my all :P and as simple as what you said id, it helps very much! :P
Oooh I understand your problem. I hope the person you choose to live the rest of your life with appreciates you cuz you're really something special.

ok zee zoo gotta go. ttl !!!

@ZYXW Please get a better user handle, its hard to remember. Plus i admire your tasty gifs you've been putting up :p:

Your taste in women match mine :D

That's extremely sweet....what you being nice for ramadan :P haha

I am just not sure if I am into the "marriage" thing at all.....but I just can't get myself to say no and we have dated and he is soooooooooooo perrrrfeeeeccccttttttttt like i can't even........ but there is so much i want to do with my life, so many dreams I want to achieve and they can happen even with a commitment but I have always hated the idea that women who reach the top have to be married in pakistan. I don't want to get somewhere on someone else's name or because of them, I want to do it on my own, alone,.... so it would not be the same. I wouldn't be up for a commitment in at least the next five years and since he is a bit older, it is unfair of me to keep anyone hanging. But the question is will I get anything this good again. And parents are of no help since they want me to make the decision on my own. So it's annoying, but Pakistan is refreshing for my brain so hopefully I can go back with a decision :D

i'll delete this after you read it...hopefully soon so like it when you do so I can although its an anonymous forum so ehhhhhhh... :D haha

:lol: well look at that, I can help you improve your memory :D No I actually asked for a change but it didn't go through haha....
ah, you know just saying, stalking me can be addictive...stop while you can :P haha

hahahahaha oh yeah and which gif brought you to make such a heart warming comment :azn:

I'm stalking you? Your play of words cannot confuse me, you know i got it ;)

The chick and her tongue thingy gif.

Mesmerizing.

Kiun nahi aai. you should post more.

Just wanna say this ..... you know its true love when it is and you're willing to do anything to get the person you love.
most ppl realise true love only after loosing it...8-)

I'm stalking you? Your play of words cannot confuse me, you know i got it ;)

The chick and her tongue thingy gif.

Mesmerizing.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
ah huh :D :D and what brings you here is SUCH an excellent mood haha

word. bro she's on shaadi.com , lmk if you need me to pass her link :P Although just warning you, she's straight so it might be a bit difficult for you! :girl_wacko:

Indeed. lol

most ppl realise true love only after loosing it...8-)
Oh please don't say that :lol:

Majnuon ko dekho, @RAMPAGE maulvi saab stick to Shariat, Gunahon ko chord dein :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
ah huh :D :D and what brings you here is SUCH an excellent mood haha

word. bro she's on shaadi.com , lmk if you need me to pass her link :P Although just warning you, she's straight so it might be a bit difficult for you! :girl_wacko:

Indeed. lol

Oh please don't say that :lol:

Good mood actually aaj N league has officially given full support to my baby, Electronic Voting System. Met Omer from PITB and we are going to collaborate on it. Good for Pakistan.

Shaadi.com? Woman i aint gettin married no way jose. I dont have a gf because i dont wanna be tied down, plus girls my age are desperate for shaadi. Nopes.

Dont get cheeky with me, straight as an arrow. :argh:

Majnuon ko dekho, @RAMPAGE maulvi saab stick to Shariat, Gunahon ko chord dein :D
Don't hate Informant
tumblr_mobilhyEeT1s2mz5io4_250.gif
haha her you like right?!?! I actually adore her as well

Good mood actually aaj N league has officially given full support to my baby, Electronic Voting System. Met Omer from PITB and we are going to collaborate on it. Good for Pakistan.

Shaadi.com? Woman i aint gettin married no way jose. I dont have a gf because i dont wanna be tied down, plus girls my age are desperate for shaadi. Nopes.

Dont get cheeky with me, straight as an arrow. :argh:

Aw congratulations! Wish you all the best :) ........ what exactly do you do? don't have to answer that if you don't want to :P

:lol: age is just a number....besides you just have to find the right match maybe you are just around the wrong ones- haha are you marriage phobic? :D don't worry i understand, so am I..was just having the discussion with rampi!

Just making sure. :whistle:

Cute! Dont you wish you were as pretty as her?
ugly-smc-girl-meme-generator-wishes-to-be-pretty-wish-denied-3736a7.jpg

Don't worryy...I am going to try again this birthday :D

Aw congratulations! Wish you all the best :) ........ what exactly do you do? don't have to answer that if you don't want to :P

:lol: age is just a number....besides you just have to find the right match maybe you are just around the wrong ones- haha are you marriage phobic? :D don't worry i understand, so am I..was just having the discussion with rampi!

Number? My parents black mail me, we getting old. We need to see grandkids. They have plenty grand kids. Jeeez. Marriage phobic, well my fear cant be grasped by words. I dont wanna lose my freedom. Though i love women, the more the better :D

No need to make sure, not that there is anything wrong with it. :cuckoo:

ugly-smc-girl-meme-generator-wishes-to-be-pretty-wish-denied-3736a7.jpg

Don't worryy...I am going to try again this birthday :D

Damn that bitch ugly, ewww. Sorry XYZ :(

NOT

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom