What's new

Whatever

Rana Sanaullah has claimed that the reality of "inqilaab" of Tahir ul Qadri will come out in 24 hours if he is subjected to a conventional speacial treatment (referring to perhaps chhitrol) in one of the punjab police stations.

@Armstrong In response to the other post about me being a hungry cow and grumpy while fasting...

Yup...precisely :D
ramadanmemes12.jpg

Maybe....

Never heard of her :blink:

But the song rocks!! Heard the other version (original)

@ZYXW I just finished 19 episodes of
the guy is cute...in a funny way (esp if he keeps his mouth shut) but he has this really funny look and lacks variety in expressions :blink:

Both song and Drama are funnnn!!
Haha seems nice. My cousin is into such shows, I will recommend this to her :D haha
Thats most male actors. It's hard to find good ones. the females overdo it, while the males underdo it I feel :P

@Armstrong I have a question. Since Pakistan has a lot of problem with electricity...why don't they make the villages and rural/open areas switch to solar power? Wouldn't that be cheaper.....or why not just teach people how to fill the energy gap with solar power. The electricity legit goes almost every hour. Why not switch to solar when it goes out and then back to electricity when the light comes back...more convenient for people...would that work?
For example: something as simple as this....
1610101_807196522634694_8612206656726918689_n.jpg

@Armstrong I have a question. Since Pakistan has a lot of problem with electricity...why don't they make the villages and rural/open areas switch to solar power? Wouldn't that be cheaper.....or why not just teach people how to fill the energy gap with solar power. The electricity legit goes almost every hour. Why not switch to solar when it goes out and then back to electricity when the light comes back...more convenient for people...would that work?
waisay aap khali pait ziaada dimagh nahi use kartin ??? :p

kya bataoon yaar, khali pait meray mein einstein ki roo ajati hai :dirol: LOL
Achaw ??? :D

Aaj kal tou bari serious discussions mai participate kar rahi hain ???

Btw have to ask. what did you do about your love problem ???

Don't worry betaaa I'd make you my Minister of Water, Energy & Power as soon as I'm declared the King of Pakistan ! :smokin:

Unfortunately Solar Power is very much capital intensive & I don't think that 'bleach' one is gonna work for most of Pakistan because its going to be very hard to convince people to make a hole into their roofs especially if most of those roofs are either going to be made up of mud or concrete !

I hope that Ramadan is going well for all members on PDF. May Allah shower His blessings on you all, and your families and friends.

Don't worry betaaa I'd make you my Minister of Water, Energy & Power as soon as I'm declared the King of Pakistan ! :smokin:

Unfortunately Solar Power is very much capital intensive & I don't think that 'bleach' one is gonna work for most of Pakistan because its going to be very hard to convince people to make a hole into their roofs especially if most of those roofs are either going to be made up of mud or concrete !

:lol: Oh King! What powers will you have.....the ability to strike people with a sword called insecurity once they see your dazzling good looks?!?! haha

I understand that. However, clever little ways such as this are better than nothing. While the promises of electricity seem too much for the government to fulfill the least they can do is help people learn how to deal with it. It wouldn't replace electricity, but it's a good start for people to start trying to help themselves rather then waiting for help to come. And they will adapt it in one form or another, if it is taught to them. Besides there is more than one way to use solar energy so those that can't make the hole in their roof can choose an alternative method for using this type of energy.

Achaw ??? :D

Aaj kal tou bari serious discussions mai participate kar rahi hain ???

Btw have to ask. what did you do about your love problem ???

Haha no Rampi i am super bored and you guys are hardly on at the same time as me, so I thought hey why not actually be productive on this forum for the FIRST time EVER lololol haha. Leaving for Kashmir in two days....so will be more entertained :D
kyu apko serious threads peh mein pasand nahi rampi :( haha :P

So I decided.....I was too awesome for problems #alwaysbeawesome #LMFAO
tumblr_mms3ggl3XL1rjgc3fo2_400.gif

Jk Jk haha..I can't pm or else I would have answered that haha :P

Haha no Rampi i am super bored and you guys are hardly on at the same time as me, so I thought hey why not actually be productive on this forum for the FIRST time EVER lololol haha. Leaving for Kashmir in two days....so will be more entertained :D
kyu apko serious threads peh mein pasand nahi rampi :( haha :P

So I decided.....I was too awesome for problems #alwaysbeawesome #LMFAO
tumblr_mms3ggl3XL1rjgc3fo2_400.gif

Jk Jk haha..I can't pm or else I would have answered that haha :P
Kiun nahi aai. you should post more.

Just wanna say this ..... you know its true love when it is and you're willing to do anything to get the person you love.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom