What's new

Whatever

Because in the verse it says heaven and earth were connected entity, and made from the same smoke, so it is only logical both owes it's origin to the big bang.

And while quoting the Quran verse, i'm neglecting the views and hypothesis of the scientists, as we might not be sure of the orin of the universe, until we find the reason for the rapid expansion of it. That is dark energy and dark matter. As long as 75% of the known matter/energy equivalence of the universe is unknown, it's futile to attempt to decipher the origin of the universe. It's like looking at the tail, and imagining an elephant, by an ignorant.
lolz...

Ahh they were connected meaning they did exist just not how we see them...and since that big bang the universe has expanded continuously (which 1400 yr old desert dweller could observe that) and hence would be very much far apart now...esp since we are not entirely sure when the event took place or how old the earth really is (we have guesses and hypothesis based on findings and calculations but who knows whatelse science has for us)...

As it seems, even heaven came into existence after the big bang, that raises the queries on the origin of God.

The concept of spherical earth dates back to three thousand years back, because of good observational skills and interpretation skills of humans.

By saying that, you're under estimating the intelligence of humans who made quite remarkable feats before the advent of Quran. Look at the scientific achievements of Romans, and one has to wonder, what kind of thoughts they've been through to come up with something as radical as this,

That is science for you, but they didn't defined that 'something barrier', so it is just observation, not assimilation. As i said, believers always count the contribution in 'The God of the unknown'.

I think it should be stated that the Quran is not a science book and anything it may state that is scientific is often in passing and quite broad. @Akheilos

Because in the verse it says heaven and earth were connected entity, and made from the same smoke, so it is only logical both owes it's origin to the big bang.
Thats from the Quran not from science...

I think it should be stated that the Quran is not a science book and anything it may state that is scientific is often in passing and quite broad. @Akheilos
covered :agree:

Well they realized there is a barrier ....which didnt bring in the mixing....Quran is not a book on science but signs...so it only points at signs..

Interesting...lady hit the nail!!:

Not many... :(
what you trying convert @Skull and Bones to islam?
some people are just too smart for themselves, no matter what you show him he will never believe in islam. he made his mind up a long time ago that there is no god. So he will never really look at anything you say with an open mind.

@Akheilos kitney umar appki massi gi?

what you trying convert @Skull and Bones to islam?
some people are just too smart for themselves, no matter what you show him he will never believe in islam. he made his mind up a long time ago that there is no god. So he will never really look at anything you say with an open mind.
Lolzzz no I respect his decision whatever it is...I guess being bored means discussing anything :P
@Akheilos kitney umar appki massi gi?
Well I am doing my PhD ...you can guess from that I guess :ashamed:

Lolzzz no I respect his decision whatever it is...I guess being bored means discussing anything :P
Well I am doing my PhD ...you can guess from that I guess :ashamed:
26?
ok well lets discuss pudding then and what you love about it and all the different flavors of pudding lol

26?
ok well lets discuss pudding then and what you love about it and all the different flavors of pudding lol
Well I dont really like pudding except that which comes in chocolate flavour in small cups...get it from our canteen (before ramadan)

Well I dont really like pudding except that which comes in chocolate flavour in small cups...get it from our canteen (before ramadan)
i was being sarcastic lol, who the heck wants to talk about pudding??
so what you trying to be a doctor or something?

so what you trying to be a doctor or something?
Yea took the long cut coz I cant stand the sight of veins buldging...seriously I watch a scary movie where a woman cuts her veins (at her wrists) I check my wrists and I feel all sick looking at those veins popping up :sick: how do you deal with that @Manticore @Emmie ??

I know you were :p:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom