What's new

Whatever

not pure aztec -- in aztec the limelight goes to Huitzilopochtli

ghq should be used for name change

thanks bro :)

lundecoatl is a city name in pak -- now think of mixcoatl :-)

we used so many such assoc. to memorize drugs

Was Quetzlcoatl the Aztec Emperor thought Cortes was a Human incarnation of?

Last edited:
lundecoatl is a city name in pak -- now think of mixcoatl :-)

we used so many such assoc. to memorize drugs
hahahhaha...oh yea! I have minor problems with my "r" and "l" and certain "t" as in taay (tamatar wala) :(

hahahhaha...oh yea! I have minor problems with my "r" and "l" and certain "t" as in taay (tamatar wala) :(

I find Pre-Columbian native american history fascinating.

Before the Spanish, the Aztecs took Human sacrifices to an industrial scale level. The Neighbouring tribes had to offer sacrifces.

When the Spanish arrived, they found allies easily among these tribes.

But what happened is that the Spanish subsequently enslaved them, a lot of them died off due to exhaustion from overwork, massacres and diseases. A lot of them suffered cultural trauma of their religion being transplanted by a foreign religion.

What happened to the native americans is a lesson.

In many Latin American societies, Native American occupy a low position in the racial totem pole. But revival of cultural pride can be seen in various Latin American nations.

I have a question isko kaysay pronounce kertay hain?

How do you pronounce "QUETZALCOATL?"?

similar ot his I suppose.

I find Pre-Columbian native american history fascinating.

Before the Spanish, the Aztecs took Human sacrifices to an industrial scale level. The Neighbouring tribes had to offer sacrifces.

When the Spanish arrived, they found allies easily among these tribes.

But what happened is that the Spanish subsequently enslaved them, a lot of them died off due to exhaustion from overwork, massacres and diseases. A lot of them suffered cultural trauma of their religion being transplanted by a foreign religion.

What happened to the native americans is a lesson.

In many Latin American societies, Native American occupy a low position in the racial totem pole. But revival of cultural pride can be seen in various Latin American nations.

How do you pronounce "QUETZALCOATL?"?

similar ot his I suppose.
Ahh I see...

Ahh so you just finishing MSc?

Actually i completed my M.Tech till 3rd sem in India, but had to leave out on studies because of father's illness and eventual death. I had to look after the business.

Strange the more I read the more I wonder how they would feel if they read the quran :woot:

Tell me an example where the scientific theories has been refuted to settle with a Quranic definition on any natural phenomenon. If science had all the answers, then it'd stop.

Actually i completed my M.Tech till 3rd sem in India, but had to leave out on studies because of father's illness and eventual death. I had to look after the business.
Sorry to hear about that..

Tell me an example where the scientific theories has been refuted to settle with a Quranic definition on any natural phenomenon. If science had all the answers, then it'd stop.
thats the thing...Science is ever evolving and eventually it settles on what the Quran stated :P
I will tell you after iftari my brain aint working that welll have a headache from the neighbout (flatmate) bagging her/ his door ...not sure person is new...my money is on some ignorant bimbo!

thats the thing...Science is ever evolving and eventually it settles on what the Quran stated :P
I will tell you after iftari my brain aint working that welll have a headache from the neighbout (flatmate) bagging her/ his door ...not sure person is new...my money is on some ignorant bimbo!

For example, cite the some of the most important theorem in derivation from Quran, like Schrodinger's equation?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom