What's new

Whatever

well what is this autonomous car? is it something completely new and secret?

Well, they were trying to get their hands on Google platform, but it didn't go through and they started working on their own project. The initial prototypes were less advanced, but the ones that I'm working on are on the par with Google car; Google car is not really special, they have better infrastructure for it really. I couldn't really reveal the details :D

Guys I'm going to bed, have a great day :P

Well, they were trying to get their hands on Google platform, but it didn't go through and they started working on their own project. The initial prototypes were less advanced, but the ones that I'm working on are on the par with Google car; Google car is not really special, they have better infrastructure for it really. I couldn't really reveal the details :D

Guys I'm going to bed, have a great day :P
ok i see, so a self driving car? or something?

@Akheilos whats with this new name? you into greek mythology as well?
Yaar mayray saaray names on this forum have been courtesy of @Aeronaut I started with a nice name and he was like nai nai yeh kiya choose ker liyea...then I had the one before this and now well changed coz needed to hide....

I do like mythology....Used to read up the Indian ones (but some text was just in pure Hindi or something and googling every 2 words made it uninteresting)

I read some of the Norsk, Greek / Roman (about the same) and a little bit on the American Indians (well thats more on spiritual stuff...my sister's colleague was a follower of that stuff- Shamanism so out of curiosity plus also after watching brother bear :P last of the mohican and stuff like that )

Yaar mayray saaray names on this forum have been courtesy of @Aeronaut I started with a nice name and he was like nai nai yeh kiya choose ker liyea...then I had the one before this and now well changed coz needed to hide....

I do like mythology....Used to read up the Indian ones (but some text was just in pure Hindi or something and googling every 2 words made it uninteresting)

I read some of the Norsk, Greek / Roman (about the same) and a little bit on the American Indians (well thats more on spiritual stuff...my sister's colleague was a follower of that stuff- Shamanism so out of curiosity plus also after watching brother bear :P last of the mohican and stuff like that )
Mixcoatl

that nigga won't even let me change my name and he handing you names?

@Akheilos to make it more confusing, regional states have their own versions of it.

I remember reading Ramayana, And Ram crossed the sea to Lanka by a bridge built by an Army of Anthropomorphic monkeys.

And I as like 'great, why do South Indians have to be Monkeys.'

Reading Hindu Mythology I realised how much more nuanced Hindus used to be in their literature. Now the Hindu right wing is touchy as hell on the subject.

I too wanted to change my name.

@Akheilos to make it more confusing, regional states have their own versions of it.

I remeber reading Ramayana, And Ram crossed the sea to Lanka by a bridge built by an Army of Anthropomorphic monkeys.

I too wanted to change my name.
@Aeronaut whats with this injustice

Mesopotamian culture was the least of my interest lolzzz....They had weird stuff...I preferred Egyptian :agree:

@Manticore help the lad change his name...he's been chasing @Aeronaut

I remember reading Ramayana, And Ram crossed the sea to Lanka by a bridge built by an Army of Anthropomorphic monkeys.

Reading Hindu Mythology I realised how much more nuanced Hindus used to be in their literature. Now the Hindu right wing is touchy as hell on the subject.
:rofl: never actually took that much interest to notice this bit...I mean all I read was like he went to Lanka...In my head it was like one of those Indian soap on tv where the guy literally flies or is sitting on a cloud....It looks interesting but when they start off in pure Hindi I am like :fie:

Today was my last exam .. Fork yeah.
Khattam ho giyea? :P Welcome back then! :P

Mesopotamian culture was the least of my interest lolzzz....They had weird stuff...I preferred Egyptian :agree:

@Manticore help the lad change his name...he's been chasing @Aeronaut

:rofl: never actually took that much interest to notice this bit...I mean all I read was like he went to Lanka...In my head it was like one of those Indian soap on tv where the guy literally flies or is sitting on a cloud....It looks interesting but when they start off in pure Hindi I am like :fie:

Khattam ho giyea? :P Welcome back then! :P

I have difficulty understanding Hindi myself. I mean, I can understand Tamil. But these belong in the Dravidian class of languages.

I remeber hating Hindi when I had to study it. Dropped it at Eighth standard when you have a choice of dropping a language

Wait is that Aztec

I have difficulty understanding Hindi myself. I mean, I can understand Tamil. But these belong in the Dravidian class of languages.

I remeber hating Hindi when I had to study it. Dropped it at Eighth standard when you have a choice of dropping a language
I cant get pure Hindi if it is mixed and sounds like Urdu I can get most of it...but it kills the interest :(

Wait is that Aztec

I cant get pure Hindi if it is mixed and sounds like Urdu I can get most of it...but it kills the interest :(
not pure aztec -- in aztec the limelight goes to Huitzilopochtli

ghq should be used for name change

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom