What's new

Whatever

shhh...

Yea :ashamed:

@Akheilos I think you changed your username but I remember you.

we had a big fight and there was a thread about it as well.

That was when I took the internet too seriously. Immediately regretted the things I said to you. Actually I regret a lot of the things I say here. Including a lot of things when things get heated between Indians and Pakistanis.

I apologise for that :-) I had a serendipitous moment when I read the Guardian about the Indian Mars probe launch, and the comments were pretty much heavy duty racism.

This must be how Muslims feel when Westerners hold certain individuals responsible for the more crazy members of their religion even though the only thing they share is just religion and nothing else.

:)

fat
@Akheilos I think you changed your username but I remeber you.

That was when I took the internet too seriously. Immediately regretted the things I said to you.

I apologise for that :-) I had a serendipitous moment when I read the Guardian about the Indian Mars probe launch, and the comments were pretty much heavy duty racism.

This must be how Muslims feel when Westerners hold certain individuals responsible for the more crazy members of their religion even though the only thing they share is just religion and nothing else.

no she didn't change her name and she definitely never had a DP of a pony either

@Akheilos I think you changed your username but I remeber you.

That was when I took the internet too seriously. Immediately regretted the things I said to you.

yea, ..apology accepted...

yes....definitely how we feel when some barbaric thing is being attached to Islam just coz the guy had a beard or asked others to pray but himself couldnt even utter the shahadah!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom