What's new

Whatever

lol younger brother is already doing his masters in accounting , my other other younger brother doing pre-med, and the my youngest brother just graduated high school with a advanced regents diploma and I'm here arguing with you guys all day lol, i really do gotta get my shit together lol.
Dude all boys?! :blink:

If i stay under the same professor, he said i can finish PhD under 3 years if i work in the same pace. But this job is theoretical, i want to move to more diverse field. So i'm counting 4-5 years after my MS.
Ahh so you just finishing MSc?

FYI, both Indians and Pakistanis are viewed positively in Iran, at least in my city, 12 years ago :D

I am sure the stories coming out of India the last two years ago would have changed that.

India is a land of extremes. You have extremely intelligent people.

and then when I read soe of the Indian posters here, I get migraines because my brain cells are being killed.

I am sure the stories coming out of India the last two years ago would have changed that.

India is a land of extremes. You have extremely intelligent people.

and then when I read soe of the Indian posters here, I get migraines because my brain cells are being killed.

We have our share of retards. We would like to export them elsewhere, preferably to Mars or Scientific institutions.

Please tell me you are educating the poor thing! Imagine 4 protective bros :blink:
actually my poor sister is disabled but yes she is educated lol.
she older then me. she in pakistan currently cuz she hates living here.

Yea but oxygen therapy is relatively new...and using nanoparticles in that field is cool combo!
i believe he is not talking about oxygen therapy,,,,,,,he must be talking about free oxygen radicals which in turn oxidize(destroy) labile cancerous cells....anyway nanoparticles,,,sounds cool

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom