What's new

Whatever

Only happens while i'm sleeping.A good sleep is important to keep you away from any distraction and makes you think precisely what you wanna think.:D
Let's keep on track there before someone wakes me up from my dream.:enjoy:

Yes- reading your above post i believe you should again fall asleep ASAP- :D-

Yes- reading your above post i believe you should again fall asleep ASAP- :D-

hehe! who likes any interruption.;)
Thinking while sleeping is an art perfected by few.(Don't ask that why do you have to do that at the first place).
It's like "aik ticket mein do muzze"
Think about it sometime.:P

@Areesh yeh check kar MKL ka tola:

BIMARU Corner. | Page 1087

@Aeronaut bhai how abt perma banning these insects:

]
25ivv9x.jpg

mvja0z.jpg

Haha. Lol. Yaar bohat maari hai inki is forum par. Takleef to hoti hogi in ko apnai nazuk maqamat par. Koi kutta bhonk gaya to baqi kuttai to khush hoon gai. Koi masla nahi. Pakistan aisa mulk hai jis kai liya waqt parha to sirf forum par post nahi karain gai in ghaas phoons khanai walai kutton ki tarah. Balkai larhain gai bhi aur in kutton ko marain gai bhi. Pakistan kai liye sub kuch qabool hai. Koi issue nahi.

@chak de INDIA @Reviewer21

:haha: :lol:

Haha. Lol. Yaar bohat maari hai inki is forum par. Takleef to hoti hogi in ko apnai nazuk maqamat par. Koi kutta bhonk gaya to baqi kuttai to khush hoon gai. Koi masla nahi. Pakistan aisa mulk hai jis kai liya waqt parha to sirf forum par post nahi karain gai in ghaas phoons khanai walai kutton ki tarah. Balkai larhain gai bhi aur in kutton ko marain gai bhi. Pakistan kai liye sub kuch qabool hai. Koi issue nahi.

@chak de INDIA @Reviewer21

:haha: :lol:

vx535f6cba.jpg

@Jungibaaz
Sorry mod this @al-Hasani lunatic insult PDF members exceedingly.
I dont know where has he grown up but PDF is full of his insults and blathers.
WWW Syria presidential election | Page 5
Saudi tyrans sentence peace activists to death
Arabic Coffee shop | Page 151
Arabic Coffee shop | Page 152

Please deal with it.

Haha. You are a serial double user that should have been permanently long ago.

It's very easy. I will not tolerate you lying about our Arab and Semitic Prophets and making absurd historical lies about them in our own Arab section. This is not your Farsi Zoo of a section where you can invent historical lies and steal other people's heritage without a reaction.

The moderators should very well know that they are dealing with a at least 5-7 times permanently banned serial troll that is using a proxy from Iran to escape a final permanent ban.
Do not write historical bullshit about our ancient Prophets and historical figures. We as Arabs and Semites will not allow that to happen in our section. In the Farsi section you can claim everything in the world as Farsi.

As I said if delusion was an Olympic discipline you people would win from now on and until the end of times.
Also if we had an Arab moderator and more Arab users than at most 10 active users you would have been banned a long time ago!

Back
Top Bottom